BSF Admit Card 2020: Border Security Forces (BSF) are going to dispatch the admit cards for 2020 recruitment by post. The BSF advertised 317 vacancies in various posts in the Group B & C of the Water Wing of the BSF. The selection of candidates is to be made through a written exam and subsequent methods consisting of physical & medical evaluation and trade test. Proforma for admit cards for the tests are to be duly filled in and sent to the BSF offices as per schedule. The admit cards are to be dispatched to the candidates individually by post. Read this article to get the detailed information of BSF Admit Card 2020 regarding the ongoing recruitment.
Latest: Offline applications for BSF recruitment 2020 are being accepted at various BSF units.
BSF Admit Card 2020
The admit card is mandatory to appear in the written test as well as other selection events of the BSF recruitment as advertised. The candidates can get to know the details of the venue, date and timing of the different selection methods in the admit card. Check out the important dates related to the event below.
|Start of receiving application||15 Feb 2020|
|lasdt date of receivinbg application||16 Mar 2020|
|Last date of receiving application (remote areas)||30 Mar 2020|
Download here: Admit card proforma is provided in the official notification. Click here to download.
How to get BSF Admit Card 2020
Admit cards for the BSF recruitment 2020 are to be dispatched by post. The applicants must do their part to get the admit cards in due time. Applicants have to enclose the duly filled in formt provided for admit card with the application form. Check out the admit card proforma for written exam and second phase exam below.
Admit card proforma for written exam
Admit card proforma for second phase exam
How to get admit card
Candidates must ensure to do the following to get the admit card in due time. Ommission of any of the below-mentioned activities can lead to delay or failure in dispatching the admit card.
- Candidates must affix recent passport size photograph on the admit card proforma and include Left Thumb Impression & Signature in the admit card proforma.
- The completely filled in proforma along with the application form must be enclosed in an envelope superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- 02 self-addressed envelopes affixed with postage stamps of Rs 41 each must be enclosed.
Check out the list of BSF centers to send the admit card proforma as an enclosure with the application form.
Important points to remember about BSF Admit Card 2020
Admit cards sent by post to the address of the applicants provided in the application form and on the self-addressed envelopes. The following points must be kept in mind regarding the the admit card for BSF recruitment 2020.
- Candidates must not forget to enclose both the proforma for admit cards with necessary documents. The admit card proforma must be completely filled up and signed.
- Admit card is mandatory to appear in the written test and the events of the second phase evaluation of the applicants. Candidates must not forget to carry the admit card received from the BSF to the exam venues.
- The admit card contain the important information related to the venue and the date and timing of the written exam and other selection events.
- Do not forget to carry any government-issued photo identification along with the admit card.
Exam Pattern of BSF Recruitment 2020
The BSF 2020 examination is for a paper of 100 marks. The question paper consist of objective type questions based on the indicative syllabus. Examinees are to mark the answers on OMR sheets provided at the exam hall. The question pattern can be checked for the different posts from below.
SI (Master, Engineer Driver, Workshop)
- Language: The language of the question paper is in English & Hindi.
- Exam mode: The exam is conducted on OMR sheets (offline).
- Sections: There are 04 sections of the question paper.
- Number of questions: There are 100 objective type questions.
- Type of questions: The questions are all MCQ type.
HC (Master, Engine Driver, Workshop) & CT
- Language: The question paper is set in English & Hindi language.
- Exam mode: The exam is conducted offline on OMR sheets.
- Sections: There are 03 sections in all.
- Number of questions: There are 100 questions in all.
- Type of questions: All questions are MCQ type.
About the BSF
The Border Security Force (BSF) is a special wing of the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) of India. The BSF is entrusted with the responsibility of acting as the border police of India. BSF came into being in the year 1965. The main responsibilities of the BSF includes the protection of the borders of Indian territory and prevention & control of cross border crimes and infiltration by external elements.