BSNL JAO Exam was held on November 5, 2017. It is a recruitment exam held on 2 consecutive days for the recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO), to fill 996 vacancies. This exam is held in 2 sessions i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Both the sessions are of 3 hours each. The BSNL JAO recruitment exam is also held on November 6, 2017. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam on 6th are eagerly looking for the review of BSNL JAO Exam which was held on 5th Nov 2017. We have gathered information posted by the students on various social media platforms and have compiled a review for your reference. Please continue reading to know more about the recruitment exam.
As per the selection process of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, the recruitment process will be done on the basis of two rounds:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
To get a proper understanding of the exam review you should first get familiar with the exam scheme. Having a proper understanding of the examination pattern will help you analyze the whole exam more vividly
|Paper||Name Of The Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
BSNL JAO Exam Review
As clearly stated in the table above. The written exam will be divided into 2 papers Paper I and Paper II. Hence, we have listed the various information you should know about the exam held on November 5, 2017.
Paper I: General English
As per the information gathered from the various social media sites the general English exam was.
- The difficulty level English exam was easy to moderate level.
- Out of 100 questions, approx 50 questions were based on synonyms and antonyms.
- Approx 30 questions were based on misspelled words.
- 20 questions were related to prepositions.
- No questions were asked from the voice narration topic.
- None of the questions were related to the unseen passage topic as well.
Paper I: General Awareness
The review of this section is listed below.
- The difficulty level for this section was easy to moderate.
- 5-6 questions were related to abbreviations.
- Questions related to the prime ministers of various countries were asked.
Paper I: General Aptitude
- The difficulty level for this section was easy
- Basic reasoning questions were asked in this section.
- Basic questions were asked to test the aptitude of the candidate.
OVERALL REVIEW FOR PAPER I: Easy to Moderate.
Paper II: Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws
The review for Paper II is listed below.
- The difficulty level of the exam was moderate to difficult.
- Approximately 135 questions asked in this paper were based on financial management and accounting.
- 8 questions based on the topic of GST.
- While the remaining questions were based on laws, audits etc.
- 50 questions approximately were theoretical.
- Since no calculators were allowed in the exam students faced trouble in lengthy calculations.
- Overall it was a paper to test the basic concepts of the students.
OVERALL REVIEW FOR PAPER II: Moderate to DIfficult.