Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BCPHCL) has released the BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018 on June 07, 2018 for the continuation of BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018. The Application Form for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 in BSPHCL is available online at the official website i. e. www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The aspirants have to fill the application form by June 28, 2018. The fee submission the last date is also same i. e. June 28, 2018. The mode for filling the applications are online, part for this BSPHCL doesn’t provide any secondary method. Interested candidates can fill the BSPHCL JE Application Form by registering themselves first. Those who will fill the applications on time will get the Admit Card for Computer Based Test. The recruitment is conducting to recruit 175 Juinor Engineer in BSPHCL and its subsidiary companies. Get here more details about BSPHCL JE Application Form.
BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018
The schedule of the Application process is given here. Those who are applying should check the dates. Check here the step to fill the application form. But before filing the application form check your eligibility.
|BSPHCL JE Application From 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||07 Jun 2018|
|Last date to fill Online Application Forms||28 Jun 2018|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc||28 Jun 2018|
Application Form: Click here to fill BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Know Whether You are Eligible or Not for BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018
In order to apply a candidate should have the knowledge that whether he /she is eligible or not so check your eligibility here.
- Only Indian are eligible.
- A candidate who is having a Diploma Certificate in Civil (full-time programme of 03 years) is eligible.
- General Age limit is 18 – 37 years, but relaxation is also applicable here. To check relaxation click here.
If you are the one who satisfies all the points then you are eligible to apply.
Application Fee for BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018
To make application successful the aspirants should submit the accurate fee. The application fee also has the variation in terms of category. The Category wise Application fee for BSPHCL JE Recruitment 2018 is as follows.
|For UR (General) candidates of Bihar, and candidates with not domicile of Bihar have to pay||Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred)|
|For SC/ ST candidates of Bihar||Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy-five)|
|For Divyang candidates in any category||Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy-five)|
The candidate can submit the Application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. The fee submitted other than online mode will not be acceptable.
Documents To be Needed to Fill BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018
To fill BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018 some documents are mandatory, and it will be an advantage to have these documents ready in advance. Check the list of documents here.
Documents required for Reference Only
- 10th / Matriculation Certificate
- 12th/ Higher Secondary Certificate
- Valid Photo identity proof
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PWD certificate
- Address proof
- Certificate from concerned District Magistrate in case of Land losers/ Land displaced persons.
Documents to be uploaded
Only to things are to be uploaded that is Photograph and Signature. Specifications of both are given below
- Size of the Scanned photograph must be less than 500 KB, and format should be .jpg/.jpeg
- Size of scanned signature must be less than 200 KB of .jpg/.jpeg format.
How to Fill BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018?
BSPHCL has released the Application Form on its official website. The eligible aspirants can apply for the post. In order to apply, they can click on the above lick or they can visit the official website of BSPHCL. But visiting the official website can add two steps more. But the above link is direct to Application Form, that will redirect instantly. Check here the steps the fill the Application form.
Step 1 Registration
The aspirants have to register themselves by clicking on above link. The page like this will be shown to them. Here they have to click on “Register” button.
Now they have to register by entering the basic details like Post, Qualification, Domicile, Gender, Date of Birth, Name, Mobile number, Email id, Category, etc. On hitting the “SUBMIT” but the aspirant will get the “Application Number” & “Password”.
Step – 2 Application Form Filling
Now the aspirants have to do a fresh login and after login, they have to fill the entire form. Hecandidatesats have to fill the other details like Address, Identity proof, Details educational qualification etc. On entering the details the aspirants have to click on the “save” button.
Step – 3 Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
Aspirants have to upload thePhograph and signature as prescribed format here.
Step – 4 Payment & Final Submission
In this step, the candidates have to pay the application fee through any of the payment options, by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. After submitting the Application Fee, the form should be finally submitted by the candidate.
Step -5 Generation & Printing of Registration Slip
At last on final submission aspirants have to take the print out of the auto-generated Registration Slip.
Important instructions for Filling BSPHCL JE Application Form 2018
For filing the application form aspirants should follow these important instructions.
- Candidate should note that there are additional service charges are applicable for submitting the application fee. This has to be paid by the candidates to use the internet gateway.
- There is no provision of providing any chance to modify the application form. In case any candidate does some mistake in filling the form then wrong details will be accepted. So check twice before submitting.
- Candidates are advised to provide valid email id Mobile Number in the application form.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form for future reference.
- If any candidate is facing the problem in submitting the application form then he /she can post their query on Email address- [email protected]