Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BCPHCL) has released the BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018 for the regulation of BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer (JEE) Recruitment. The application form is out from June 07, 2018. The aspirants should fill the form before due date i.e. June 28, 2018. The Application Form of BSPHCL JEE 2018 is available online at the official website of BSPHCL at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. Even the fee submission mode is also online. There is no other mode available for this context. The candidates under the age group of 18 – 37 years with Diploma certificate in the same discipline. Get here more about the BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018 like the process of application, documents needed to apply, application fee. etc.
BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018
Those who will fill the application form on time, BSPHCL will issue them the Admit Card for Computer Based Test. So check properly the dates for filling the application form. But before filing the application form check your eligibility from below section.
|BSPHCL JEE Application From 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||07 Jun 2018|
|Last date to fill Online Application Forms||28 Jun 2018|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc||28 Jun 2018|
Application Form: Click here to fill BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Know your Eligibility for BSPHCL JEE Recruitment 2018 Here
In order to apply a candidate should have the knowledge that whether he /she is eligible or not so check your eligibility here.
- Only Indian are eligible.
- A candidate who is having a Diploma Certificate in Electrical Engineer (full-time programme of 03 years) is eligible.
- General Age limit is 18 – 37 years, but relaxation is also applicable here.
Application Fee for BSPHCL JEE Recruitment 2018
The application fee for BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018 is as follows. To know the category wise application form check the table.
|For UR (General) candidates of Bihar, and candidates with not domicile of Bihar have to pay||Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred)|
|For SC/ ST candidates of Bihar||Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy-five)|
|For Divyang candidates in any category||Rs.375/- (Rupees Three hundred seventy-five)|
The candidate can submit the Application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. The fee submitted other than online mode will not be acceptable.
Documents To be Needed to Fill BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018
To fill BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018 some documents are mandatory, and it will be an advantage to have these documents ready in advance. Check the list of documents here.
- 10th / Matriculation Certificate
- 12th/ Higher Secondary Certificate
- Valid Photo identity proof
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PWD certificate
- Address proof
- Certificate from concerned District Magistrate in case of Land losers/ Land displaced persons.
- Size of the Scanned photograph must be less than 500 KB, and format should be .jpg/.jpeg
- Size of scanned signature must be less than 200 KB of .jpg/.jpeg format.
How to Fill BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018?
Application form for BSPHCL JEE recruitment is out now. Those who are interested, as well as eligible, can apply for the post. In order to apply the candidates have to click on the above link, which will redirect them instantly on the application page. Please check the steps to fill the application form.
- Step 1 Registration
The aspirants have to register themselves by clicking on above link. The page like this will be shown to them. Here they have to click on “Register” button.
Now they have to register by entering the basic details like Post, Qualification, Domicile, Gender, Date of Birth, Name, Mobile number, Email id, Category, etc. On hitting the “SUBMIT” but the aspirant will get the “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Step – 2 Application Form Filling
Now after fresh login candidates have to fill the entire form. Here candidates have to fill the other details like Address, Identity proof, Details educational qualification etc. On entering the details the aspirants have to click on the “save” button.
- Step – 3 Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
Aspirants have to upload thePhograph and signature as prescribed format here.
- Step – 4 Payment & Final Submission
In this step, the candidates have to pay the application fee through any of the payment options, by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. After submitting the Application Fee, the form should be finally submitted by the candidate.
- Step -5 Generation & Printing of Registration Slip
At last on final submission aspirants have to take the print out of the auto-generated Registration Slip.
Important instructions for Filling BSPHCL JEE Application Form 2018
For filing the application form aspirants should follow these important instructions. These instructions will help them while filing the application for and later as well.
- Candidate should note that there is no provision of modifying the application form once submitted.
- While filling the application form please provide the active email id and mobile number.
- The payment gateway of application form will charge as well. So candidates have to bear the payment gateway charge.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form for future reference.
- If any candidate is facing the problem in submitting the application form then he /she can post their query on Email address- [email protected]