BSPHCL JEE Result 2018 – Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BCPHCL) will release the Result for JEE 2018 in BSPHCL. The recruitment has been started on June 07, 2018 with releasing of the Application form. The Exam for the recruitment will hold in the month of July 2018. Those who will appear in the exam will able to check their result on this page. BSPHCL will release the result on its official website i.e. www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The only mode of getting the admit card is an online apart from that no other mode will be available. After the declaration of BSPHCL JEE Result 2018, the selected candidates have to appear for the documents verification. At the end of the recruitment, the aspirant will get the confirmation as Junior Electrical Engineer. Check here more information about BSPHCL JEE Result 2018 like Document verification process, salary, probation etc.
BSPHCL JEE Result 2018
In the official notice, BSPHCL states that the intimation regarding the dates of examination and result will be sent to the candidates in near future. They will get the confirmation on the registered mobile number. So visit this page regularly for the recent updates.
|BSPHCL JEE Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Examination||Last week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Result: The candidates can download BSPHCL JEE Result 2018 at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
How to Check BSPHCL JEE Result 2018?
As soon as the Computer Based Test over BSPHCL will start preparing result for those candidates who will appear for the exam. BSPHCL will release the result on its official website. In order to get the result, the candidates have two options, either click on above link or visit the official website. But the above link can deduct two or three steps. The above link will redirect you instantly. Now read the steps to check the result.
- As said above click on the above link. The link will redirect you to result in the page.
- Now aspirants have to enter “Application Number” and Password.
- On entering the details hit the submit button.
- The result page will open now.
- Now take the Print out and keep it safe until recruitment.
Cut Off Marks for BSPHCL JEE Recruitment
BSPHCL has decided the cut off marks for JEE Recruitment. However, the cut off marks are fully dependent on the conduction of the CBT. If CBT will conduct in only one batch then, the cut marks are as follows.
Cut Off marks are 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
Or if CBT will conduct in multiple batches then, in that case, the above in this regard the above qualifying
marks will not be essential.
However, Candidates are advised to score at least minimum qualifying marks, without thinking about the batches of CBT. It will be safe a game to crack the exam.
Document Verification for Selection
After final result, the selected candidate has to appear for the document verification for this they have to produce some important documents in their original copy on the said venue. So check here the list of these documents.
- 10th/Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Diploma Certificate in the respective field.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc is mandatory.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority(to claim the reservation)
- PHP (Divyang) Candidates have to produce the valid certificate to avail relaxation.
- If land loser/ land displaced person, a certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If aspirants want to claim reservation against Relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent, should be produced by the candidates.
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate(to avail reservation).
- NOC from the employer in case of the candidate is an employer of Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate if called for documents verification/ Counseling etc.
Probation Period & Salary During and After Probation
After selection, the candidates have to serve the probation period up to minimum 3 years of time. If during the probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation period may be extended. After completion of successful probation, the candidates will get the appointment as the Junior Engineer.
After selection, the candidates have to serve the probation period of minimum 03 years. In the first year of Probation, the Pay band of Candidates will be Rs. 25,900-48,900, and their consolidated monthly pay will be Rs. 25,900/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Nine Hundred). After the period of one-year, the salary of candidates will increase and they would get Rs. 47600/- plus other allowances as per the pay Level 7 of 7th PRC.