BSPHCL JE AM Application Form 2016 – The Application Form for BSPHCL Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager (JE & AM) Recruitment 2016 is available online. Candidate can fill their Application from here as per schedule mention below. BSPHCL JE AM Application Form 2016 has been released by Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited. Read all the details related to BSPHCL JE AM Application Form 2016 like Application process, application fee, instruction for filling etc from this page below.
|Online Registration Starts from||15 Sep 2016|
|Last date for Online registration||01 Oct 2016|
|Last date of Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit card etc.||01 Oct 2016|
BSPHCL JE AM Application Form 2016
Candidate are required to fill their Application form for BSPHCL JE AM Recruitment 2016 from the official portal or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
Application fee is Rs. 1500 /- (Rs. One thousand five hundred) only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile and PHP(Divyang) for whom it will be Rs. 375 (Rs. Three hundred seventy five) only.
Instruction for Filling the BSPHCL JE AM Application Form 2016
- Candidates are directed to fill ONLY ONE Application Form for one position.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all eligibility conditions/criteria for the Discipline Applied on the cutoff date i.e. 01-August-2016.Only for IT Manager (Internal) the Cut-off Date will be 01.05.2015.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB) as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal and Educational Details, Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, Payment & Final Submission.
- There is a prescribed fee for Online Application Form. Candidates will be directed for Online Payment once the form is completely filled. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling Online Application. Candidates while using the Internet Payment Gateway services are required to pay Service Charges as prescribed in the Instruction or by the Internet Payment Gateway.
- The Candidates will be liable for severe legal action if any false information with respect of name, father’s name date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application.
Note – If the candidates faces any difficulty while submitting the online application contact Helpline Email ID – [email protected]