Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BCPHCL) is conducting the recruitment of Junior Engineer in BSPHCL and its subsidiary companies. In this context, BSPHCL will conduct the Computer Based Test, after conduction of CBT it will release the BSPHCL JE Result 2018 on its official website at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The aspirants who will appear for the Computer Based Test (CBT) will able to check their result. The aspirant will require the Application Number and Password for fetching the result. The aspirant should note that BSPHCL will declare the result only other, ther will be no other mode for checking the BSPHCL JE Result 2018. After final selection, the selected candidates have to appear for the document verification. At last, the candidates will get the final confirmation. Get here all the details of BSPHCL JE Result 2018 like process of the chceking result, Document verification, salary etc.
BSPHCL JE Result 2018
However, the dates of exams and declaration of the result are not announced yet. But the aspirants shall get the intimation regarding the exam and result on their registered mobile number. As soon as BSPHCL will release the date we will update this page. So visit this page regularly for the recent updates.
|BSPHCL JE Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Examination||Last week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Result: The candidates can download BSPHCL JE Result 2018 at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
How to Check BSPHCL JE Result 2018?
BSPHCL will release the result for Computer Based Test. Those candidates who will appear for the test, will able to check the result. BSPHCL will release the result on its official website. In order to get the result, the candidates have two options, either click on above link or visit the official website. But the above link can deduct two or three steps. The above link will redirect you instantly. Now read the steps to check the result.
- First of all click on the above link. The aspirant will redirect to Result in page instantly.
- Here candidates have to enter “Application Number” and Password.
- On entering the details result page will open.
- Now take the Print out and keep it safe until recruitment.
Cut Off Marks for BSPHCL JE Recruitment
BSPHCL has decided the cut off marks for JE Recruitment. However, the cut off marks are fully dependent on the conduction of the CBT. If CBT will conduct in only one batch then, the cut marks are as follows.
- 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
Or if CBT will conduct in multiple batches then, in that case, the above in this regard the above qualifying
marks will not be essential.
However, Candidates are advised to score at least minimum qualifying marks, without thinking about the batches of CBT. It will be safe a game to crack the exam.
Document Verification for Selection
After final result, the selected candidate has to appear for the document verification for this they have to produce some important documents in their original copy on the said venue. So check here the list of these documents.
- 10th/Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Diploma Certificate in respective field.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter
Card etc is mandatory.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority(to claim the reservation)
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates
- If land loser/ land displaced person, a certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If aspirants want to claim reservation against Relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent, should be produced by the candidates.
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate(to avail reservation)
- NOC from the employer in case of the candidate is an employer of Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate if called for documents
verification/ Counseling etc.
Probation Period of Minimum 03 Years
After selection, the candidates will be put for the probation period of three years. The probation period shall be 3 years from the date of appointment. If during the probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation period may be extended. After completion of successful probation, the candidates will get the appointment as the Junior Engineer.
Salary During and After Probation
After selection, the candidates have to serve the probation period of minimum 03 years. In the first year of Probation, the Pay band of Candidates will be Rs. 25,900-48,900, and their consolidated monthly pay will be Rs. 25,900/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Nine Hundred).
After the period of one-year, the salary of candidates will increase and they would get Rs. 47600/- plus other allowances as per the pay Level 7 of 7th PRC.