Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018 will be made available over http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Candidates will have to enter their Unique Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to download Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018. Candidates will have to keep in mind that the admit cards will not be sent by post, it will be made available online only. Also, candidates will be intimidated about the availability of Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018 via SMS, so they must provide the active and valid mobile number. In conclusion, if candidates want to grasp more information about Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018, they can go through this article.
Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018
A separate admit card will be made available online for the scribe of the candidates belonging to the Unreserved (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision) category and Unreserved (PWD) (Locomotor or Cerebral Palsy) category. For more information about Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018, candidates can refer to the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||09 Feb 2019|
|Date of Examination||24 Feb 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018 from www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
How to download Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to download Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
- As a first step, candidates will have to visit the official website of Calcutta High Court which is http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
- Then, candidates have to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the admit card, candidates will have to enter their Unique Registration Number and Date of Birth (Login Credentials) in order to download Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018.
- After entering all these details, candidates can see their admit cards on the screen. As the last step, candidates are advised to take a printout of the downloaded admit card.
Details mentioned on Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018
There will be a number of things mentioned on Calcutta High LDC Admit Card 2018. Candidates can check the information provided below for the same:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Roll Number
- Complete Timings of the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- General Instructions related to the examination
Documents to be carried along with Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018
Candidates will have to carry a Valid ID Proof along with High Court LDC Admit Card 2018. The documents which have to be carried to the examination center are given below:
- Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018
- Candidates can carry either of the following given documents: Aadhar Card / Passport / PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License/ Any other Govt. ID/ Bank Passbook copy with photograph thereon
Calcutta High Court LDC 2018 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to go through the exam pattern as it will allow them to prepare in a better and nuanced way and they will crystal clear idea about the weightage of every section and their marks. Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the exam pattern for Calcutta High Court LDC 2018:
There are 3 stages namely Preliminary Screening Test; Competitive Written Test; Viva Voce Test.
Preliminary Screening Test:
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Subjects: Arithmetic, General Knowledge and Computer Proficiency, General Intelligence, English
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 1 mark each for every wrong answer.
Competitive Written Test:
The candidates who will be qualified in the Preliminary Screening Test will have to give Competitive Written Test.
- English Essay and Precise Writing
- General Knowledge
The Examination will be of 3 hours and will be conducted in a single seating
Each subject will carry 100 questions.
Candidates who have secure 40% of the marks in each of the 3 subjects and 50% in the aggregate shall be considered to have passed in the Competitive Written Test and then they will have to appear in Viva Voce Test.
Viva – Voce Test:
- Candidates who have secured the qualifying marks and have been selected in order of merit, will have to appear at Viva – Voce Test of 100 marks.
- The marks obtained in Competitive Written Test and Viva – Voce will be considered at the time of preparing the final merit list.
Important Information about Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018
Candidates tend to keep certain information in their mind while downloading Calcutta High Court LDC Admit Card 2018. The noteworthy points related to the admit card are given below:
- The intimation about the admit cards will be sent to the candidates via SMS so it is advised to candidates to fill the active and valid mobile number in the Application Form.
- There will be a provision for obtaining Duplicate Admit Cards from the portal.
- Candidates need to take the printed Admit Card to the examination venue as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidates must take note of the fact that their candidature will be strictly provisional and if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature might get canceled at any stage of examination or even at the time of document verification.