Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018 will be displayed on the official website of Calcutta High Court which is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Candidates will have to enter the login credentials in order to check their Calcutta High Court Result 2018. Candidates will have to undergo 3 stages namely Preliminary Screening, Competitive Written Test and Viva Voce Test. A category wise merit list will also be published for the candidates who have appeared in the OMR Based Test. To grasp more information about Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018, candidates can go through this article.
Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018
Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates about Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018.
|Date of Examination||24 Feb 2019|
|Display of Merit List||10 Mar 2019|
Check Result: Candidates will be able to check the Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018 from www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
How to check Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018?
Candidates will have to go through some steps in order to check Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018. The procedure to check Calcutta High Court Result 2019 is given below:
- As a first step, visit the official website which is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in in order to check the results.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will have click on the link popping as “Result”.
- After clicking on the result, candidates will have to enter their Username and Password in order to check the results,
- After checking the results, candidates can take a screenshot of their respective results.
Details mentioned in Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018
There will be number of things which will be mentioned in the Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018. The details which will be mentioned in the result are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the qualified candidates
Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018 Selection Process
Calcutta High Court LDC Result 2018 Selection Process. There in total 3 stages which candidates have to undergo in order to take admission.
- First stage is Preliminary Screening Test which will have questions from Arithmetic, General Intelligence, English, General Knowledge and Computer Proficiency.
- After this stage, the next stage is Competitive Written Test where again candidates will have to give a written test. The last stage will be the Viva Voce Stage.
- Candidates will have to keep in mind that it is necessary to clear the first two stages which is Preliminary Screening Test and then Competitive Written Test in order to appear in the third stage. Candidates must keep in mind that they will get admission only when they will clear all these stages.
Salary Details For Calcutta High Court LDC 2018
The candidates who will be finally recruited for the applied post those will be given the Pay Band (02) of Rs 5,400 – 25,200 with minimum pay of Rs 6,570/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,600/- along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules.