|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016-17 – Cantonment Board St. Thomas Mount cum Pallavaram has issued a notification for filling up the post of Secondary Grade Teacher, Storekeeper, Safaiwala, Cleaner. Interested candidates can check all the information related to Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016-17 on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016-17
Interested candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016-17 as per the schedule. All the important information related to this recruitment is available on this page. Candidates are advised to check all the information before applying.
- Secondary Grade Teacher
Total No. of Post : 42
- Secondary Grade Teacher – 16
- Storekeeper – 01
- Safaiwala – 24
- Cleaner – 01
- For Secondary Grade Teacher and Storekeeper – Rs. 5200 – 20200 /-
- For Safaiwala and Cleaner – Rs. 4800 – 10000 /-
- Secondary Grade Teacher – Selection will be based on written test only
- Storekeeper – The selection is based on written test and typing test, which will be of qualifying in nature
- Safaiwala & Cleaner – The selection is based on reading and writing ability in tamil, Physical and Skill test.
Application Fee : Rs 200/-
How to Apply : Interested candidates can send their application form along with the required document to the given address.
|Last date for submission of Application||24 Oct 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application (Remote Areas)||31 Oct 2016|
Cantonment Board Chennai Application Form 2016-17
Interested candidates may send their applications along with self attested xerox copies of documents like caste certificate, completion of TET certificate, Typewriting certificate, qualification certificates, certificates showing date of birth, to “The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 16”. Each post has to be separately applied for.
Download Application Form
Candidates are advised to submit their application form before the last date of the submission of the application form.
The applications received after the scheduled date, incomplete or without essential documents shall not be considered, whatsoever. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The CEO reserves every right to accept/reject the application form.
Application Fee – Rs . 200/-
The candidates have to pay application Fee through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/differently abled are exempted from payment of fee.
1. Secondary Grade Teacher
- Essential : +2 (HSC passed) completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training from a recognized institution (Diploma In Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education) and passed In TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by appropriate Govt.
- Desirable : Candidates who have completed B.Ed , degree.
- Essential : +2(Higher Secondary) Passed with Typewriting lower grade in English.
- Desirable : Knowledge In e-tendering / e-auction, GFRRules, Diploma in Materials Management, Knowledge in MS office.
3. Safaiwala and Cleaner : Able to read and write in tamil.
- For Secondary Grade Teacher the selection is based on written test only.
- For Storekeeper the selection is based on written test and typing test, which will be of qualifying in nature.
- For Safaiwala and Cleaner the selection is based on reading and writing ability in tamil, Physical and Skill test.
- The date & time of written test/Skill Test/Physical Test or both, as the case may be, will be informed separately only to the candidates found eligible.