UGC NET Admit Card 2018 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released UGC NET 2018 Admit Card. The NET July Admit Card is available online, on cbsenet.nic.in but the direct link to download it is also given on this page. In order to download the admit card, candidates need to access the login by entering application number, password, and security pin. UGC NET 2018 will be held on July 08, 2018, and the candidates must carry the admit card to take the exam. Along with UGC NET Admit Card 2018, the candidates also need to carry one photo id proof. The PwD candidates will also have to carry disability certificates in the prescribed format. Check process to download UGC NET Admit Card 2018, important date, instructions at exam hall, and more details from this page.
UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Candidates must note that the UGC NET Admit Card 2018 shall not be issued offline. Candidates have to download it online and print it. It has to be carried as a hard copy, printed on an A4 sheet. The condition of the carried UGC NET Hall Ticket should be good. The candidates need to preserve it even after the examination. The important dates for the issuance of admit card and the exam are as mentioned below.
|UGC NET Admit Card 2018||Important Date|
|Availability of admit card form||21 Jun 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET 2018||08 Jul 2018|
- Center change notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the change in centre Address NET July 2018.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2018.
Steps to Download UGC NET Admit Card for Jul 2018 examination
The procedure to download the admit card of CBSE NET Admit Card is very simple. The candidates just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Link for downloading the admit card has been uploaded above, click on it. The page will redirect you to the admit card page of the website, that will look like this page.
- Now pay attention here the right box which is labeled as “Only Registered Candidates Sign In” will be used for downloading the admit card.
- Next, enter the Application Number, Password, and security pin.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Check and download the admit card.
While downloading the admit card the aspirants may have to wait longer. Due to heavy traffic on the page, it may take more time than usual while loading.
This is how the admit card of CBSE UGC NET looks like. Check thoroughly all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Important Instructions will also be mentioned on the admit card.
- Valid Photo ID Cards – The candidates also need to carry one Photo ID card as well. The acceptable ID Cards will be Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.
Important Instructions Mentioned in the UGC NET Admit Card 2018
CBSE has given certain important instructions for the candidates for the candidates and these are as follows:
- Candidates need are also required to bring only Black and Blue Ballpoint pen to the exam hall.
- Bags, cell phone, metal objects, etc are not allowed in the exam hall.
- There will be wall clock in every room. Hence, the candidates need not carry watches as well.
- After the exam, the candidates will be allowed to carry booklets for Paper I, II, and III.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the test if they are unable to produce UGC NET Admit card 2018 or Photo ID Card.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that the Test Number and the Serial Numbers are the same in the OMR sheet.
Guide to Retrieve UGC NET Application Number and/or Password
While download the UGC NET Admit Card the login might not open. The most common reason for this will be the incorrect entry of the application number or password or maybe both. In this case, the candidates can
- Click the link “ I can’t access my account? ”
- Please select any of the options from “I forgot my Password or I forgot my Application Number “
If selected “I Forgot my Password” – Candidates will get 3 options to pick from and these will be:
- Using Security Question and its Answer you have chosen during Form filling
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address
(i) Under Retrieving Password Using Security Question and its Answer candidates will have to enter the following details:
(ii) Retrieving Password Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No option will require the submitting of the below-shown details.
(iii) Retrieving Password Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address. This option will demand the following information.
If selected “I Forgot my Application Number” – If the candidate will select this option then the window as shown below will open. To access it, Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth will be required.
What Information will the CBSE NET 2018 Admit Card contain?
The CBSE NET 2018 July Admit Card that the candidates will take to the test center should be kept in good form. It will contain the following details:-
- Venue of the test
- Subject code
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Application Number
- Date of Test
Scheme of the UGC NET Exam
The Test will comprise of 2 papers and in two separate sessions discussed as under
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50||1 Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)|
|Second||II||100||100||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)|
Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability. comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-ll shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
All the questions of Paper I and Paper II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus provided on the website. The candidate will have to indicate their responses for questions of Paper I, Paper – II.
If you have any queries regarding CBSE UGC NET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.