CBSE has released CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017. Admit card of CBSE UGC NET 2017 is the hall ticket for National Eligibility Test which is scheduled to be held on 22nd January 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting NET on behalf of the University Grants Commission. CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 is available for download at cbsenet.nic.in. Enter application number and password to log in. Print and keep safely the CBSE UGC NET Hall Ticket 2017. Read details printed in the UGC NET admit card and also the instructions for exam. CBSE UGC NET Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been issued for NET exam Jan 2017 for those candidates who had submitted their application form with fees on time. On day of exam, remember to take officially issued admit card along with valid photo identity proof.
If you were looking for CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Answer Keys, please click here.
- Now the CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 is available for download. Check below.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017
The candidates should download their UGC NET Admit Card 2017 from the website to ascertain their venue of the Test as mentioned in the CBSE NET Admission Card 2017 and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center.
|Important event related to CBSE UGC NET||Dates|
|Last date to apply||November 16, 2016|
|Availability of CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card from||December 28, 2016|
|Date of exam||January 22, 2017|
Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017 Here
Admit Card has been issued for CBSE National Eligibility Test which will be held on January 22, 2017. Candidates can download UGC NET Admit Card 2017 by entering their Application number and Password through the link provided below.
To Get CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017: Click Here to download UGC NET Admit Card (January) 2017.
Official website for UGC NET Admit Card 2017 is cbsenet.nic.in.
Press release on display at official website, for CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017
Sign in information: To download the hall ticket, login credentials such as Application Number and Password are required. In case you have forgotten password, you can recover it using security question, or by getting verification code on SMS or resetting password through email.
The following information is likely to be printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
How to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017?
Candidates are quite familiar with the process of online registrations, logging in to download documents or checking status. Like the online application form submission process, admit card process to get the admit card of UGC NET 2017 is also online, has been carried out at cbsenet.nic.in or one of the official websites of CBSE like cbse.nic.in.
Some general steps to be used to get the admit card are given below:-
- Go to the official website of CBSE (UGC) NET, cbsenet.nic.in.
- Navigate to the link that refers to issue of admit card of CBSE UGC NET 2017 (hall ticket or admission ticket).
- Enter log in details application number and password.
- Log in and download the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card for January 2017 examination.
- Print the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
Note that the print out should be taken on a blank sheet. Nothing else should be either printed or written on the sheet where you are printing yours admit card of UGC NET 2017.
Unable to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card January 2017
If you are facing troubles while downloading the admit card of UGC NET 2017 January exam, do not panic. It could be due to several reasons. Online process may be troubled by factors including, but not limited to, server issues, browser issue and other technical factors.
- Several candidates have applied for the National Eligibility Test for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both. The day when admit cards are released, all the students will be waiting to get their hall ticket. It is probable that the server is facing heavy load, so try to log in again at a time when less students are likely to be logging in.
- The problem could be with your log in details. Check that you are typing in correct application number and password. If you forgotten either, use the Forgotten Password or Forgotten Username facility to retrieve them.
- Browser issues may also be a factor. Check that you are using correct internet browser with all functions enabled.
If problem in downloading the CBSE NET 2017 Admit Card persists, please contact the authorities.
After downloading admit card of CBSE UGC NET 2017
National Eligibility Test is a popular exam taken by several candidates vying to get Junior Research Fellowship or getting eligibility for Assistant Professor or both. Having downloaded the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card, you have completed most pre-examination formalities. It is important to do a few more things now.
- Check that details in the CBSE NET Admit Card are correct and verifiable. The document may be required at later stages also and hence it is important to ensure that data printed in it match with your other official documents.
- Note the examination centre assigned in the admit card of CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017. If you are unfamiliar with the location of the test center, try to check it out using maps or visit it. This will avoid confusion on the exam day and you will be easily able to reach the exam hall on time.
- Mark the test timings and time for reporting. Reach the exam hall before time to avoid being rejected admission for arriving late.
- Go through the instructions about exam given in the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card. These are critical from exam point of view.
Focus on CBSE NET preparations now. Do well in the exam!!!
This page is being updated with information regarding admit card of the CBSE National Eligibility Test.
If you have any queries regarding CBSE UGC NET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.CBSE UGC NET