Candidates who will appear for CBSE UGC NET November 2017 will be able to download the CBSE NET 2017 answer key few days after the exam. The Board will publish answer key for all the 84 papers. The Test will consist of three papers which will be held in three separate sessions. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions. The paper I consists of 50 objective type compulsory questions and each question will carry 2 marks. Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the applicant. Each question will carry 2 marks and Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the applicant. Each question will carry 2 marks.
The answer key is released to ease out candidates post-exam anxiety that whether they have succeeded or not. With the help of candidates can self-assess their performance by comparing their answers with the correct answers suggested by the exam convener body.
CBSE NET 2017 Answer Key (Nov) Important Dates
|CBSE NET 2017 Exam date||November 5, 2017|
|Answer key will be published||First week of January 2018 (Tentative)|
|Result announcement||To be notified|
CBSE NET 2017 Answer Key
The CBSE NET 2017 answer key contains correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam. Candidates can download the scanned images of the OMR Answer Sheet and answer key by entering roll number and date of birth in the specified field.
How to Download CBSE NET Answer Key 2017
Students can download the answer key by following the steps given below:
- Visit the NET 2017 official website, which is cbsenet.nic.in and Click on the ‘View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet’ button appearing on the screen.
- After Clicking on this button, on the Answer Key Page, enter the Application Number and Password to download the UGC NET Answer Key.
- On clicking on the Login Button, your account information will appear on the screen
- Choose the ‘View Answer Keys‘ option to get the official UGC NET Answer Key.
- Select the suitable option and download the answer key.
Importance of Answer Key
The answer key can be used to cross check the answers marked by the candidate in the exam. With the help of answer key, candidates can estimate the possible mark scored by him/her and estimate his/her chances of clearing the NET exam.
How to Challenge CBSE NET 2017 Answer Key?
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the captured response can challenge the answer in following manner:
- Candidates can challenge the answer key by filling the online application on the official website of CBSE at cbsenet.nic.in and paying a sum of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- The students can also challenge the answer keys will be accepted online only
- The fee per question can be paid by credit/debit card or e-challan.
- In case the challenge done by any candidate regarding the captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets)/answer keys is accepted, the fee shall be refunded to such candidates.
- CBSE’s decision in this case of challenging the answer key shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer key.
Highlights of the UGC NET Nov Answer Key
- The question paper and answer key will be displayed for the candidates who appeared for the CBSE NET 2017 to verify the answers provided by the candidate in the exam.
- Challenges will be accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the image of the OMR sheet, recorded response, answer key and challenges submitted by them for future use.
How to Calculate Score?
Candidates can calculate score as per the specified marking scheme prescribed by CBSE. For every correct answer, candidates have to add 2 marks and calculate the score by adding the marks for every correct answer.
The formula to calculate the score – – Marks scored = Number of correct answers x 2.
CBSE NET 2017 Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40% aggregate marks in all the three papers taken together|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PwD/SC/ST||35% aggregate marks in all the three papers taken together|
CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 – Official Answer Key Announced!
CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Official Answer Key
- CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 1
- CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 2
- CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 3
CBSE UGC NET Question Papers
- Question Papers of NET January 2017
- Question Papers of NET July 2016
- Question Papers of NET Dec 2015
- Question Papers of NET June 2015
- Question Papers of NET Dec 2014
This page is being updated at regular intervals. Stay tuned to know more about CBSE UGC NET Answer Keys.