CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam is the National Eligibility Test that CBSE is conducting on behalf of UGC. The UGC NET is to determine merit for JRF and / or Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and colleges. Eligible candidates must submit CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017 at www.cbsenet.nic.in, and pay the requisite application fees. Applicants are issued admit card of UGC NET 2017 with details of assigned test centers. UGC NET Results indicating list of qualified candidates for JRF / Asst. Prof. is also published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Get here complete details of UGC NET Online Application 2017 including application process, application fee, application status and correction in CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017.
If you were looking for CBSE UGC NET Jan 2017 Answer Keys, please click here.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form
Read the eligibility criteria of CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam such as educational qualification, age limit, relaxation and exemption. Candidates who were eligible for the exam could apply online. CBSE NET Online Application Form 2017 and Form Correction are available at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Stick to the schedule while applying; late applications will not be entertained.
|Availability of online application form for National Eligibility Test||October 17, 2016|
|Last date to submit form||November 23, 2016|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan||November 24, 2016|
|Correction in Particulars of application form||November 28, 2016 to December 03, 2016|
Application Form Correction for UGC NET Application Form January 2017
To do corrections in CBSE National Eligibility Test January 2017, click here.
About form correction
- It is brought to the notice of all the aspirant and registered candidates of UGC NET JANUARY, 2017 that the facility for correction in their data (particulars) will be operational on the website cbsenet.nic.in from 28/11/2016 to 03/12/2016.
- All the registered candidates for the said examination (who have paid the fee) are advised to visit the website and verify their particulars.
- They are further advised to make correction in their particulars, if any, in their registration form.
- The candidates are advised to make the corrections, if any, latest by 03/12/2016.
- Thereafter, no correction in particulars, whatsoever, will be entertained by the CBSE under any circumstances.
- The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through credit/debit card or e-challan in the Canara / ICICI / HDFC / Syndicate Bank during 28/11/2016 to 03/12/2016.
- Since, it is one time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
Application fee for each category is as follows.
|OBC NCL||Rs 300|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 150|
Please note that only the forms submitted online at the official website will be accepted. Any other format including the old format (UGC NET Online application form) should not be submitted.
Official website for UGC NET Application Form 2017 is cbsenet.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject.
Correction in CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
There is a window of certain number of days only in which you can make corrections.
If you have made any mistake in the CBSE NET Application Form 2016, then you can correct them between 28 November to 3 December 2016. To do so, log in to the application form and access the edit option. Be very careful while making changes. Make sure that ultimately everything is correct in the form.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Print confirmation page.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 – Step By Step Guide
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the CBSE UGC NET January 2017 Online Application Form and also required to choose Password and Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form of UGC NET and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Before proceeding to fill the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form, keep the following documents ready.
- Scanned Photograph – Scan a passport size photograph of dimension 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Size of the file should be within 4-40 KB.
- Scanned Signature – Scan candidate signature of dimension 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Size of the file should be within 1-30 KB.
General things to keep in mind while filling UGC NET Online Application
- Read all the details given in the brochure (you can download information brochure).
- Go to the online application form.
- Enter personal details asked in the form such as name, date of birth, qualification, communication address and number, exam city, subject and so on. Please make sure that you are filling in correct details.
- Select mode of payment between online (credit card / debit card) or e-challan. If paying through challan, print the generated challan and take to Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC bank to make the payment.
- Once payment is processed log in to print the confirmation page.
Candidates need not send application form of UGC NET 2017 or any documents to CBSE. Keep the confirmation page and challan copy for reference.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 is an important exam for students who have completed their Masters Degree and are looking to pursue career as Asst. Proff. or research in their subjects. After filling up the application form, candidate can check the status by logging in using the application number and password. If the payment status is OK then the confirmation page can be printed.
If you have any queries regarding CBSE UGC NET 2017, please ask in comments below.CBSE UGC NET