The National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 is going to be held on November 05, by CBSE. It is being conducted for determining the eligibility for the Assistant Professor and awarding of Junior Research Fellowship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the concerned posts by filling the CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017.
The CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 is available on cbsenet.nic.in. It has been released on August 11, 2017, and the candidates are now able to fill and submit it until September 11, 2017. The application form of UGC NET Nov 2017 will not be facilitated offline. The candidates will have to pay the application form and upload documents, along with entering details in the application form. For all the relevant information regarding the CBSE NET Nov Application Form 2017, the candidates can refer to the information on this page.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form
Read the eligibility criteria of CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam such as educational qualification, age limit, relaxation and exemption. Candidates who were eligible for the exam could apply online. CBSE NET Online Application Form 2017 and Form Correction are available at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Stick to the schedule while applying; late applications will not be entertained.
|Availability of online application form for National Eligibility Test||August 11, 2017|
|Last date to submit form||September 11, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan||September 12, 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form||September 19 to 25, 2017|
|CBSE UGC NET Nov 2017 will be held on||November 05, 2017|
Application Form for UGC NET Application Form November 2017
The CBSE has decided to use Aadhaar authentication for the applicants at the time of submission of application form for UGC – NET (November) – 2017. The candidates may see the detail notification (Requirement of Aadhaar for NET November 2017) in this regard. To see the notification, Click here.
To Image Correction, Click here.
The official website for UGC NET Application Form 2017 is cbsenet.nic.in.
General Things to Keep in Mind while Filling UGC NET Online Application
- Read all the details given in the brochure (you can download information brochure).
- Go to the online application form.
- Enter personal details asked in the form such as name, date of birth, qualification, communication address and number, exam city, subject and so on. Please make sure that you are filling in correct details.
- Select mode of payment between online (credit card/debit card) or e-challan. If paying through challan, print the generated challan and take to Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC bank to make the payment.
- Once payment is processed log in to print the confirmation page.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Fee
The application fee amount for NET has been increased and it is as mentioned below:
|OBC NCL||Rs. 500|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 250|
How to Apply for CBSE NET Nov 2017?
The forms submitted online at the official website will be accepted. Any other format including the old format (UGC NET Online application form) should not be submitted.To apply for the examination, the candidates need to fulfill the below mentioned steps:
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Print confirmation page.
Instructions to fill CBSE NET Nov 2017 Application Form
Candidates will have to go through the following four steps to fill the online application form as given below:
Step 1 – Filling the Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbsenet.nic.in and click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Next, the candidates will be directed to the next page where the Instructions and Procedure for filling the application form will be displayed.
- Candidates need to read the instructions and click on the link ‘Proceed to Apply’ displayed at the end of the page.
- Now, the candidates will be directed to application form page where they have to fill the complete and correct information and also have to choose a Password and security questions and enter his/her answer.
- After the filling all the details in the form, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, the candidates will receive the system generated Application Number and Password which will be used as the login credentials for further steps.
Note: Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject.
Step 2 – Uploading the Scanned Images
After the successful submission of details of the application form, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the above-mentioned requirements. After uploading the images, the candidates can preview the page and proceed to the next step.
The specification for Photograph and Signature are as below:
- Scanned Image of Passport Size Photograph in JPG format with the size between 4kb to 40kb. The dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5cm X 4.5cm.
- Scanned Image of Signature in JPG Format with the size between 4kb to 30kb. The dimensions of the signature must be 3.5cm X 1.5cm.
Step 3 – Payment of Fee
Now, the candidates will have to pay the application fee and it can be paid through two options i.e. e-challan or Debit/Credit Card. Candidates will have to select the mode of payment while paying the fee.
- Payment through e-challan – Candidates will have to select the bank (Syndicate/Canara/HDFC/ICICI) and after that, the e-challan will be generated containing specific details about the candidate along the amount to be paid. Candidates will have to take a printout of the e-challan and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank.
- Payment through Debit/Credit Card – Candidates will have to select the option of Debit/Credit Card to pay the application fee and follow the instructions given for paying the fee.
Step 4 – Downloading of Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of the application fee, the candidates will the confirmation page indicating the completion of the application form. Candidates will have to take a printout of the Confirmation page for the future reference.
Note – In order to avoid the last minute rush, the candidates are advised to complete the application process before the last date as the candidates can face the network problems during the last days of applying.
Candidates need not send application form of UGC NET 2017 or any documents to CBSE. Keep the confirmation page and challan copy for reference.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 is an important exam for students who have completed their Master’s Degree and are looking to pursue a career as Asst. Proff. or research in their subjects. After filling up the application form, a candidate can check the status by logging in using the application number and password. If the payment status is OK then the confirmation page can be printed.
Correction in CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
There is a window of a certain number of days only in which you can make corrections.
If you have made any mistake in the CBSE NET Application Form 2017, then you can correct them between scheduled date (to be announced). To do so, log in to the application form and access the edit option. Be very careful while making changes. Make sure that ultimately everything is correct in the form.
About CBSE UGC NET 2017
CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam is the National Eligibility Test that CBSE is conducting on behalf of UGC. The UGC NET is to determine merit for JRF and / or Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and colleges. Eligible candidates must submit CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017 at www.cbsenet.nic.in, and pay the requisite application fees. Applicants are issued admit card of UGC NET 2017 with details of assigned test centers. UGC NET Results indicating list of qualified candidates for JRF / Asst. Prof. is also published by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
About UGC NET Admit Card
The next event of the recruitment process will be the downloading of Admit Card. the admit card will be issued to the candidates appearing for the UGC CBSE NET 2017. Candidates can download the admit card only if they will complete the application process within the scheduled dates. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website few days before the examination. It is an important document, therefore the candidates will be required to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
If you have any queries regarding CBSE UGC NET 2017, please ask in comments below.