CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam is the National Eligibility Test that CBSE is conducting on behalf of UGC. The UGC NET is to determine merit for JRF and / or Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and colleges. Eligible candidates must submit CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017 at www.cbsenet.nic.in, and pay the requisite application fees. Applicants are issued admit card of UGC NET 2017 with details of assigned test centers. UGC NET Results indicating list of qualified candidates for JRF / Asst. Prof. is also published by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Get here complete details of UGC NET Online Application 2017 including the application process, application fee, application status and correction in CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017.
Latest – Short Notification for CBSE UGC NET Nov 2017 Exam has been announced. Click here to check official notice.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form
Read the eligibility criteria of CBSE UGC NET 2017 exam such as educational qualification, age limit, relaxation and exemption. Candidates who were eligible for the exam could apply online. CBSE NET Online Application Form 2017 and Form Correction are available at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Stick to the schedule while applying; late applications will not be entertained.
|Availability of online application form for National Eligibility Test||August 01, 2017|
|Last date to submit form||August 30, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan||August 31, 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form||–|
Application Form Correction for UGC NET Application Form November 2017
- Link will be available from August 01, 2017.
Application fee for recently held CBSE UGC NET Exam Fees was as follows:
|OBC NCL||Rs 300|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 150|
Please note that only the forms submitted online at the official website will be accepted. Any other format including the old format (UGC NET Online application form) should not be submitted.
Official website for UGC NET Application Form 2017 is cbsenet.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject.
Correction in CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
There is a window of certain number of days only in which you can make corrections.
If you have made any mistake in the CBSE NET Application Form 2017, then you can correct them between scheduled date (to be announced). To do so, log in to the application form and access the edit option. Be very careful while making changes. Make sure that ultimately everything is correct in the form.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Print confirmation page.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 – Step By Step Guide
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Online Application Form and also required to choose Password and Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form of UGC NET and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Before proceeding to fill the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form, keep the following documents ready.
- Scanned Photograph – Scan a passport size photograph of dimension 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Size of the file should be within 4-40 KB.
- Scanned Signature – Scan candidate signature of dimension 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Size of the file should be within 1-30 KB.
General things to keep in mind while filling UGC NET Online Application
- Read all the details given in the brochure (you can download information brochure).
- Go to the online application form.
- Enter personal details asked in the form such as name, date of birth, qualification, communication address and number, exam city, subject and so on. Please make sure that you are filling in correct details.
- Select mode of payment between online (credit card / debit card) or e-challan. If paying through challan, print the generated challan and take to Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC bank to make the payment.
- Once payment is processed log in to print the confirmation page.
Candidates need not send application form of UGC NET 2017 or any documents to CBSE. Keep the confirmation page and challan copy for reference.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 is an important exam for students who have completed their Masters Degree and are looking to pursue career as Asst. Proff. or research in their subjects. After filling up the application form, candidate can check the status by logging in using the application number and password. If the payment status is OK then the confirmation page can be printed.
If you have any queries regarding CBSE UGC NET 2017, please ask in comments below.