CDS Application Form Withdrawal 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has closed the CDS application form withdrawal 2022 link online at upsc.gov.in from January 18, 2022. The CDS application form withdrawal last date January 24, 2022 by 06:00 PM. To proceed with the method, the candidates have to log in through their registration ID. The CDS application form withdrawal procedure is created for those candidates who do not want to sit for the CDS exam after registering for the same. Get all the details regarding the CDS Application Form Withdrawal 2022 process from this page.
Latest: UPSC CDS 2022 application form withdrawal is now over.
CDS Application Form Withdrawal 2022
The application process for the CDS 2022 exam will be completed first after its successful completion the application form withdrawal procedure will begin. Applicants who do not want to appear for the CDS 2022 exam can withdraw their application form as per schedule. Check out the CDS Application Form Withdrawal 2022 schedule in the points below:
|CDS Form Withdrawal 2022 Start Date||18 Jan 2022|
|CDS Form Withdrawal 2022 Last Date||24 Jan 2022|
Application form withdrawal: Click here for CDS application form withdrawal 2022 link. – Process Over
Process of CDS Application Form Withdrawal
Candidates who have applied for the CDS 2022 exam but don’t want to attempt for the exam can use the form withdrawal provision for withdrawing their application form. To proceed with this, candidates can either visit the above-mentioned link or check the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in. Applicants should observe the below-mentioned steps to withdraw the CDS application form:
- First of all visit the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Thereafter click on the registration link available on the home page
- Read all the included instructions before moving towards the CDS application form withdrawing process.
- Applicants are recommended to enter their registration ID in order to login.
- Separate OTPs are provided to the aspirant’s registered mobile number and email ID. Requests for the form withdrawal can only proceed after validating the OTPs
- Once the online withdrawal request of the application is received, aspirants must print the affirmed receipt
Important Instructions For the CDS Application Form Withdrawal 2022
The CDS application form withdrawal method is provided for the candidates who have registered themselves for the CDS 2022 examination but do not want to appear for the exam. To proceed with the application form withdrawal process, the candidates are required to login with their registration ID. But before that, they should have all the knowledge about the CDS application form withdrawal provision. For that, read out the instructions for the CDS application form withdrawal which are pointed below:
- The form withdrawal provision is available for the aspirants who don’t want to appear in the CDS 2022 exam
- No provision is provided for the withdrawal of unfinished applications
- Before requesting for withdrawal, aspirants must confirm that the mobile number and email ID provided by them are the same as the time of filling the application form.
- Once the CDS application form has been withdrawn by the aspirants, it cannot be renewed.
- The application fees cannot be refunded to aspirants even after the application withdrawal.
- After the successful submission of the withdrawal of the application form, auto-generated email and SMS are mailed on the aspirant’s registered email id and mobile number.
Are Fees Refunded After CDS Application Form Withdrawal?
While the CDS 2022 candidates can withdraw the application form after being registered, they cannot acquire the advantage for the refund of the application fees. In accordance with the official notification, in any case, the CDS application fees will not be refunded.
CDS Admit Card 2022
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) publishes the CDS 2022 admit card for the written exam on its official website upsc.gov.in. Aspirants can download the CDS admit card 2022 through the roll number and registration number. For the CDS admit card 2022 exam, candidates are advised to check the upcoming CDS exam schedule Aspirants are required to check carefully all the particulars mentioned in the CDS admit card 2022. In case of any dissimilarity, they should immediately contact the UPSC officials.
About CDS 2022 exam
The CDS is a national-level recruitment exam administered by the Union Public Service Commission. It is conducted for selecting eligible candidates for the defence field. Those who desire to make a career in the Combined Defence Services can apply for the CDS 2022 examination. The posts include Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Officers Training Academy. Aspirants must prepare effectively to crack the exam as it is going to be a tough challenge. The written exam qualified aspirants are allotted in the respected academies after interviewing by SSB (services selection board).
CDS Application Form Withdrawal 2022 FAQs
Ans. No, there is no additional fee is applicable.
Ans. No, the CDS 2022 application fee is non-refundable.
Ans. Candidates cannot revive the CDS application form once after its withdrawal.