|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Central Bank of India Application Form 2017-18 is available on the official website of the Central Bank. Interested candidates can apply as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for posts of Credit Officer and Risk Managers in MMGS II Specialist Category. Eligible candidates can fill and submit Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2017-18 between December 15, 2017, and January 01, 2018.
Central Bank of India Application Form 2017-18
The candidate has to visit the official website of CBI to fill the application form. The application form is available only in online mode. Thre is no other mode of application will be accepted. Application form after the last date will not be accepted. Direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||15 Dec 2017|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration||01 Jan 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||15 Jan 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Dec 2017 to 01 Jan 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||28 Jan 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Central Bank of India Application Form 2017-18.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Before Filling the Application Form
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per specification.
- Keep the necessary details / documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|SC / ST||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 550/-|
Note: GST @ 18% extra will be charged on application fee.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
1. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website / use the above given link and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as below on this page for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Nationality: Candidate must be either
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Ex-Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army with minimum 5 years’
service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces. Medical Category- Shape 1.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
Note: Operating and working knowledge of computer systems are mandatory.