Central Bank of India Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the Central Bank. Interested candidates can apply as per the given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for posts of Credit Officer and Risk Managers in MMGS II Specialist Category.
Eligible candidates can fill and submit Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Application Form 2016 between 14 Sep 2016 and 30 Sep 2016.
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||14 Sep 2016|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration
(Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas)
|30 Sep 2016|
Central Bank of India Application Form 2016
The candidates can apply only for one Post. Candidates can apply only online only from 14 Sep 2016 to 30 Sep 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Application form will be available on the official website. Direct link to fill the application form will also be posted on this page.
- Apply Online – Click here to fill the Central Bank of India Application Form 2016.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per specification.
- Keep the necessary details / documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|SC / ST||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Persons with Disability||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
1. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website / use the above given link and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as below on this page for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb