Central Bank Specialist Officer MMGS 2 Recruitment – Central Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Credit Officers and Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). Candidates can check all the information related to Central Bank Specialist Officer MMGS 2 Recruitment here like application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, important dates. Those who satisfy eligibility conditions and apply and appear for Central Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Exam 2017-18.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18
Interested candidates can apply online as per given schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The application process has been started. Candidates must fill the application form on or before the last date.
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||15 Dec 2017|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration||01 Jan 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||15 Jan 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Dec 2017 to 01 Jan 2018|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||16 Jan 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||28 Jan 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
Number of Posts: 17
|Name of post||Total No. of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Out of which PWD|
|VI, HI, and OC|
Grade / Scale: MMG Scale II
Pay Scale – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Age Limit (As on 31.10.2017)- Maximum 45 years
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of the Online Test and Interview.
Central Bank of India has released application form for the recruitment of Security Officer MMGS 2. The application form is available only in online mode. To fill the application form, the candidate has to visit the official website of Central Bank of India. Candidates must fill the application form on or before the last date. The last date to fill the application form is January 01, 2018.
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates||NIL||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 50/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 550/-|
Note: GST @ 18% extra will be charged on application fee.
Nationality: Candidate must be either
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Ex-Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army with minimum 5 years’
service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces. Medical Category- Shape 1.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years
Note: Operating and working knowledge of computer systems are mandatory.
All eligible candidates will be required to download their call letter for online examination from the Bank’s website. The Admit Card will be available from January 16, 2018. Candidate must download their admit card on or before last date. Candidate must take print out of the admit card for the examination purpose. Hence, candidates are advised to visit the bank’s website frequently for the date of commencement of downloading of online examination/interview call letters. Candidates should note that the call letters will not be sent to any other mode.
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of the test||No. Of
|Stream/category Specific Questions
(Credit or risk)
time of 60
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario
& General Awareness
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the online examination will be given on the official website or on this page.
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Selection will be through online test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted after application process will have to appear in the online examination.
- Candidates who will clear the online examination will be called for second round i.e. interview.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam and interview.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining.
Provided that the competent authority in the case of any officer may reduce the period of
probation or dispense with probation. Their confirmation in the bank service will be decided in
terms of the provisions of the Central Bank of India (Officers) Service Regulations and the same
will be communicated in writing
Instruction for the Candidates
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for the interview, originals, as well as self, attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be canceled.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the online test. However, unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and fro 2nd Class Rail/Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/Ticket(s) for attending the interview.