Central Bank Specialist Officer MMGS 2 Recruitment – Central Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Credit Officers and Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). Candidates can check all the information related to Central Bank Specialist Officer MMGS 2 Recruitment here like application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, important dates.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Online Application Form 2016 is available between a window of two weeks. Those who satisfy eligibility conditions and apply and appear for Central Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Exam 2016.
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 latest news is that Written Exam Result has been announced.
|Application form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is available on the official website or on this page.
|Posts and vacancies||Credit officer||Risk managers|
Pay Scale – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Age Limit – Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of the Online Test and Interview.
|Opening Date for On-line Registration||14 Sep 2016|
|Closing Date for On-line Registration||30 Sep 2016|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||20 Oct 2016|
|Date of On-line Examination||04 Nov 2016|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||02 Jan 2017|
|Date of Interview for Credit Officers||11 Jan 2017|
|Date of Interview for Risk Managers||12 Jan 2017|
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
- All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the results should have been declared on or before 30.09.2016.
- The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is minimum. The candidate must produce Marks Sheet & Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate issued from the University if called for interview.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
1. Credit Officer
- Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
2. Risk Managers
- B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- M.Sc. Maths from AICTE / UGC approved University / College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- M.Sc. Statistics from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks. or
- MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Preferable Technical Qualification : FRM / CFA / Diploma in Risk management / SAS / SPSS /Oracle / DB2.
- Preferable Experience : 2 years of experience in Banking/Risk Management/Credit/Treasury.
Age as on 30.09.2016
- Credit officer – Between 20 and 30 years
- Risk manager – Between 20 and 30 years
|Name of the test||No. Of
|Stream/category Specific Questions
(Credit or risk)
time of 60
|Banking, Present Economic Scenario
& General Awareness
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given on the official website or on this page.
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question
Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted after application process will have to appear in the online examination.
- Candidates who will clear the online examination will be called for second round i.e. interview.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam and interview.
Instruction for the Candidates
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the online test. However, unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and fro 2nd Class Rail/Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/Ticket(s) for attending the interview.