Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2020 – Central employment Exchange is carrying out the recruitment process for Storekeeper. The application form for Central Employment Exchange is now available. Candidates have to send their Central Employment Exchange application form through offline process. The last date for the submission of application form is 60 days within the release of notification. To apply, candidates must have a degree from a recognized university. This year, Central Employment exchange has releases 01 vacancy for Storekeeper. Get complete details related to Central Employment Exchange recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, and other necessary details from this article.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2020
Note down the important dates related to Central Employment Exchange recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of advertisement||14 Mar 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||Within 60 days from the release of advertisement|
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2020 Notification
The notification for the Central Employment Exchange recruitment is now available. Candidates can get Central Employment Exchange 2020 notification from the image below:
Central Employment Exchange Application Form 2020
Application form for Central Employment Exchange recruitment is now available. The procedure for the submission of application form is carried out through the offline process. Get the complete details about Central Employment Exchange application form 2020 below:
- Candidates have to send the applications for Central Employment Exchange within 60 days from the release date of advertisement.
- It is necessary to attest photocopies of educational qualification, reservation, category, experience certificate, etc with Central Employment Exchange application form.
- The address to send the Central Employment Exchange application form is provided below:
Director, Pharmacopoeial Laboratory for Indian Medicine, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
Central Employment Exchange 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before candidates move ahead with the application procedure, they must read the eligibility criteria. Not fulfilling these may lead to cancellation of the application.
- Must have a degree from the recognized university
- At least 05 years experience in store work in Government Department /Semi-Government Department/Institutions.
- Must have attained 30 years (35 years for Government Servants as per instructions/orders issued by the Central Government)
Other Necessary Details for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2020
Here are some other important information that candidates must know about Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2020:
- Only SC/ST candidates who are not employed are paid a travelling allowance for attending the interview.
- Applications should not be sent to the Central Employment Exchange/Local Exchange.
- Duty – Issue and posting of the store items and maintenance of stores.
- Place of work – Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Pay band – Candidates are selected with the pay scale of Level – 6 (Pay Matrix Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-)