After the postponement of several examinations, Chhattisgarh High Court has also postponed CG High Court District Judge (Entry Level) 2020 Exam. Earlier, the written examination for District Judge (Entry Level) was scheduled on April 19, 2020. Candidates were expecting their CG High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Admit Card. However, in its recent notification, CG High Court has decided to suspend the conduct of examination till further notice. Amidst countrywide lockdown, CG High Court has held up the decision to conduct the examination. New dates for CG High Court District Judge (Entry Level) 2020 Exam will be published soon.
CG High Court District Judge (Entry Level) 2020 Exam Postponed Due to COVID-19
The examination for CG High Court District Judge written examination was set to conduct on April 19, 2020 (Sunday). Candidates awaiting their admit card release has been notified with the postponement of the examination. We have provided below the official notice for CG High Court District Judge (Entry Level) 2020 exam postponement.
Key Highlights of the Notification
- The examination for District Judge (Entry Level) Written Exam was previously scheduled on April 19, 2020.
- Due to the outbreak of global pandemic Coronavirus, CG High Court has decided to postpone the examination.
- New dates for the written examination will be decided soon.
Know about CG High Court District Judge (Entry Level) 2020 Exam
The examination for District Judge (Entry Level) is conducted for the recruitment of District Judge in the Higher Judicial Service. The recruitment is done through the process of direct recruitment from Bar. Here are some important facts about the examination
- CG High Court was about to release CG High Court District Judge admit card online. It can be downloaded once the link is active from cghighcourt.nic.in.
- The examination for the District Judge is conducted as a written examination. Candidates have to appear for 06 hours test (consists of 02 paper with 03 hours time duration).
- The final selection of candidates is done through written examination and interview round.
- The newly recruited District Judge is paid salary in the pay band of Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070.
Impact of COVID-19 on Government Jobs
The outbreak of COVID-19 in India has been a roller coaster. Earlier, the number of patients of novel coronavirus were just a few. However, for the past a few days, the number of patients has outgrown the expectations of medical experts. As admitted by the experts, our country is moving rapidly towards Stage-III of COVID-19 spread. To control its widening grip, the Indian government has decided for nationwide lockdown. This lockdown has affected various government examinations. Some of them are postponed without a new date and rest are re-scheduled for the next month. We have tracked down some of the government jobs that are suspended till now.
- HPPSC HPAS
- SSC CHSL – KKR 2018/NR 2018
- Indian Navy Medical Exam
- Karnataka TET 2020
- Kerala SET 2020
- LIC AAO/AA/AE
- APPSC Exam
- RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Prelims 2020
- RSMSSB Pharmacist
- BPSSC Combined Mains Exam 2020
- RSMSSB Librarian Grade II
- Indian Army
- UPSC Interviews
- DRDO Interviews
- GPSC Police Inspector
- HPPSC HPJS
- UPPSC BEO
- Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020 Medical
Click here to get complete information about the examination that are postponed till now.
Use this Lockdown Period for Study
The Virus may have affected the examination schedule but not the preparation. Candidates must look at the brighter side of this situation and continue with the preparation of the examination. Here is the chance to complete the syllabus without any distraction and worry.
Along with the preparation, applicants must take care of their health. With an unhealthy body, a healthy mind may also stop working properly. So, candidate are advised to follow the following precautions as well:
- First thing is to stay at home. Do not go outside the home unless it is really important.
- Sanitize hands even if inside the premises of the house.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose constantly.
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19. It mainly consist of fever, dry cough and cold. Do not take medicines on your own. Do not take COVID-19 test without consulting the doctor.
Official website: cghighcourt.nic.in