CGVYAPAM Patwari Result 2017 has been announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Check result of Chhattisgarh Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017 Result now. CGVYAPAM held written exam for selection of candidates to Revenue Department (RDP) and declared CGVYAPAM Result on March 24, 2017. CG Vyapam Revenue Department Patwari Recruitment 1085 vacancies in 27 districts of state result has been declared.
A candidate can check CG Patwari Result 2017 from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination after the examination. District wise Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written exam result. All those candidates who have appeared in the written test will get all the latest updates and details of the CG Patwari Result on this page.
|Date of Written Examination||15 Jan 2017|
|Declaration of the Result||24 Mar 2017|
CG Patwari Result 2017
CG Vyapam Patwari (RDP) 2017 Result Announced
CG Patwari Result is displayed online after the releasing of final key. Candidates who have appeared in the written test are able to check their result on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination are able to check CG Patwari Result on the CG Vyapam’s website. Direct link to check the CG Patwari Result 2017 is given below.
Check CG Patwari Result 2017 – Click here to check the Result of the CG Patwari Written Examination which was held on 15 Jan 2017.
Exam Date Notice
How to check CG Patwari Result 2017 ?
- Step 1 – First candidates have to visit the official website of the CG Vyapam ‘cgvyapam.choice.gov.in’.
- Step 2 – Candidates have to find the link which navigates ‘CG Patwari Result 2017’.
- Step 3 – Click on that link.
- Step 4 – Enter the required details.
- Step 5 – Click on the submit button.
- Step 6 – Result will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates are advised to keep print out of their Result safe for future reference.
- CGVyapam will draw the District Wise Merit List from all the candidates who will appear in the Written Examination.
- Relaxation as per Govt norms will be provided to the reserved category candidates while preparing the Merit List.
- Candidates who will be selected shall have to appear for Document Verification and if any candidate is found with erroneous documents, /he /she shall be not considered for appointment.