The Chattisgarh Police, CG department is the law of agency for the state of Chattisgarh in India. Chattisgarh police have released the recruitment details for the post of constables for both male/female. There are about 2259 posts for the Applicants. The CG Police Application Form has been released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the link given below. Applicants can check here the desired details regarding the Application form such as the desired dates and the eligibility criteria for the different categories. The Applicants can check the desired details for the CG Police Online Application Form 2018 from the following.
CG Police Online Application Form 2018
The Application Form 2018 for CG Police are available now. The form can be filled online only through the official website http://www.cgpolice.gov.in.
|Online Application form Availability||03 Jan 2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||04 Feb 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for CG Police Online Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Application Fee 2018
The Application fee for CG police 2018 Application form differs by Categories.
|General / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 125/-|
Following are the Eligibility criteria for the applicants to apply Application form online:
- Age limit: The Applicant must be 18 years of age and not more than 28 years as on January 01, 2017.
- Educational Qualification: The Applicant must have passed the 10th and 12th from the boards of Chattisgarh/ Madhya Pradesh state. For the ST category applicant, the Qualification till 8th class required
- The pay scale is Rs.19500/-
- Applicants must not have any eye deficiency.
- Physical Standards: The height of the candidates should be 168 cm or more than 168 cm.
- For SC / ST / OBC / Female, minimum height should not be less than 153.
- Measurement of the chest should be 81 cm (without expansion) and 86 cm (with expansion) or more.
- For SC/ST, measurement of the chest should be 76 cm or more without expansion.