CG Post Office Admit Card 2016 will be issued online to those candidates who will submit their online application form on or before the last date of the online submission. All the details related to the exam of the CG Post Office will be mentioned on the CG Post Office Admit card like date, time and venue of the examination. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination with out the admit card.
CG Post Office Admit Card 2016
After the closing of application process candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website “www.indiapost.gov.in” or from this page for the CG Post Office Recruitment 2016 Process. Direct link to download WAPCOS Admit Card will be posted on this page.
Download CG Post Office Admit Card 2016: Link to download CG Post Office Admit Card 2016 for Postman / Mail guard will be made available here as and when its released officially.
Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the above given link once the Admit Card will will be released officially.
Important Instruction Regarding CG Post Office Admit Card 2016
- Candidates should bring the hard copy of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all