CG Post Office Admit Card 2017 is issued online to those candidates who have submitted their online application form on or before the last date of the online submission. All the details related to the exam of the CG Post Office is mentioned on the CG Post Office Admit card like date, time and venue of the examination. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination with out the admit card.
|Exam Date||11 Jun 2017|
CG Post Office Admit Card 2017
After the closing of application process candidates are able to download their Admit Card from the official website “www.indiapost.gov.in” or from this page for the CG Post Office Recruitment 2015-16 Process. Direct link to download WAPCOS Admit Card is given below.
Admit Card Process is over now.
Important Instruction Regarding CG Post Office Admit Card 2017
- Candidates should bring the hard copy of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all