CG Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016 is available at official website. CG Vyapam has been uploaded the CG RI Admit Card 2016 for eligible candidates who had filled CG Revenue Inspector Application form 2016 on or before the last date and paid the application fee successfully. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the time of exam. It contains candidate’s name, roll number, test venue and other key details.
Candidates are advised to download the CG Revenue Inspector Admit Card from official Website and read the instruction carefully on schedule time, prohibited items and reach the examination centre well in time to avoid hardship.
|Date of Written Examination||22 Jan 2017|
CG Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates who had submitted their application form before or on the last date of form submission can download CG RI admit card 2016 for written examination from the official website or through the link given below.
CG Vyapam will conduct the written exam for the Revenue Inspector post against 90 vacancies as per the schedule. No CG Revenue Inspector admit card 2016 will be sent by post. Hence candidates must be alert and download Admit Card from official website or through the direct link given below.
Get CG RI Admit Card 2016 – Click here to download the admit card for CG Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 for Revenue Inspector post.
How to download CG Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016?
- Visit CG Vyapam official website for CG RI Recruitment 2016.
- Click on download admit card / hall ticket.
- Download their Admit card by using your 15 digits Registration number of application form.
- Download and print the admit card generated.
Important Instruction Regarding CG Revenue Inspector Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.