It is with reference to the official notification dated 24 July 2017 that the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct an exam on 27 August 2017. The test will determine the eligibility of the candidates essential to be recruited as Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti. There are total 1,131 vacancies for this post. Applications have started from 27 July 2017. Candidates will need to visit the official website at cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in. All the details as asked must be filled carefully. Registered candidates has been issued e-admit cards on 21 Aug 2017. After the test on 27 August 2017, the board will release model answer key. These answer keys will be open to suggestions meaning that objections can be raised against them if the candidate finds any error within. The objections can be submitted either in person or by through mail at [email protected] The claim should be supported by authentic material only.
Once the answer keys are put under evaluation of experts final keys will be released after which no claim will be entertained. If there are any changes accepted, the final key will follow result declaration soon. Candidates will find in this article all the details in brief. For the record we are mentioning here, important dates, vacancy details, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, answer key, result declaration etc. if there is any other information you want us to provide you, you can comment in the box below. If you want to check the notice here is the image.
Latest – Admit Card for CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti 2017 (NNL) has been released.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti 2017 NNL Important dates
The applications for applying to appear in the entrance exam has started from 27 July 2017. The last date to pay the fees in online mode for the online filled application form is 12 August 2017. The entrance exam will be conducted on 27 AUgust 2017 for which the admit card will be issued 1 week before the exam.
|Application form submission starts||27 July 2017 (Thursday)|
|Last date to pay the fees in online mode for the online filled application form||12 August 2017 (Saturday) till 11:59 pm|
|Admit card issue date||21 Aug 2017|
|Entrance Exam date||27 August 2017 (Sunday) from 03:00 pm to 05:15 pm|
CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti 2017 NNL Vacancies
As it has already been mentioned, that there are a total of 1131 seats vacant for the post. The distribution has been clearly indicated by the board. The seats matrix has been divided category wise- there are a total of 414 seats reserved for Unreserved category candidates, 491 for ST, 114 for SC, 112 for OBC. in addition to that some seats are reserved for females, differently abled and ex-servicemen candidates. Here is the table for you to look at.
|Reservation for Females, differently-abled and Ex-Servicemen|
CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti NNL Application Form 2017
Pre-requisites of application form
Scanned image of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression imprinted on a plain white paper in one box within the following specifications must be kep ready:-
- Dimensions- 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Minimum size of the file- 40kb
- Maximum size of file- 50 kb
Get CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti 2017 here – Click here to Apply Online for CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Bharti 2017 NNL Application Form.
Instructions to fill the Form – Click here
The candidates filling the application form must pay a certain amount of money as part of application form completion. The amount to be paid is mentioned below in bullets. Payment will be accepted via following methods- Bank Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet banking. Let us see the amount candidates need to pay:-
- General category- Rs.350/-
- OBC- Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 200/-
Application form Procedure
The candidates interested in applying will have to fill up the form in online mode only. The link has been activated now. This link will direct you to the main page. You should read all the instructions carefully and then proceed further. You are advised to keep your original documents close so that spelling mistakes can be avoided while filling the form. Payment gateway will be integrated with the application form. Once you fill academic details, personal details, communication details, upload photographs, he payment gateway will display multiple options that you can use to pay the amount.
The question paper will contain 100 multiple type questions to be completed in 2 hours of total 100 marks. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. You will see 4 alternatives and only 1 will be correct. For each incorrect answer negative marking will be applicable. There will be a ¼ mark penalty for marking wrong answer. For unattempted 0 marks will be awarded.
The question paper will consist questions from English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce. The detailed syllabus has been mentioned below:-
- English – there will be questions on (i) General English ( poetry, reading prose, vocabulary, reading comprehension) (i) Grammar (tenses, determiners, adjectives, finite-non-finite verbs, voice, narration, sentences, clauses), (iii) Writing (Essay, letters, finding errors) etc.
- Mathematics– questions from mathematics subjects may cover topics like- social numbers, grammatical and ratio ranks, three simultaneous of special equations and their solutions, trigonometry, coordinate geometry etc.
- Physics– from the subject there might be questions from topics such as- physical world and measurement, mathematical concepts, vector analysis, measurements, kinematics, one dimensional motion, two-three dimensional motion, force and laws of motion, friction, circular motion, work, energy and power, gravitation, properties of three states, heat and thermodynamics etc.
- Chemistry– the subject may cover topics from chemistry like- basic concepts of chemistry, atomic structure, classification of elements, chemical bonding and molecular structure, chemical equilibrium, thermodynamics, hydrogen and its compounds etc.
- Biology– from biology, the questions in the paper may come from following topics- Microbiology, Immunology and Cell Biology, General Biology, Basics of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry and Physiology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology etc.
- Commerce– from the subject questions might be put covering the following topics- Trade, commerce and Industry, procedures of internal trade, wholesale trade, forms of business organisation, cooperative society, scope of business organization etc.
CG Vyakhyata Admit Card 2017 – NNL
Around 1 week before the exam, admit card will be uploaded on the official website. To obtain which, candidate must provide her 15 character Registration ID. You are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the entrance exam. It will be required at the time of counselling. Take 2 prints of the admit card. The duplicate copy of the admit card will not be provided by the vyapam. After 15 minutes of the start of the entrance test, you will not be allowed to enter the hall.
What to bring on the test day?
Bring only the following items to the exam centre or else infringement of instruction shall invite prosecution or ban from appearing in future tests as well.
- Admit Card- if the photo is not clearly visible in the admin utc ard then bring 2 colored passport size photographs
- Blue/black ball point pen
- Valid photo id proof- aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter id, pan card etc.
The venue where the test will be held has been mentioned along with test centre code. You are advised to remember your test centre code as it will be required to be mentioned on the question paper booklet.
|Exam city||City code||Exam city||City code|
CG Vyakhyata Panchayat Answer Key (NNL) 2017
After the test, the vyapam will publish the model answer key. This answer key will be uploaded on the official website. Students will be allowed to raise objections against it if they find any error. Claims will be considered, provided that they are supported with authentic claims. Objections must be filed within the prescribed time frame which will be announced later on. The objections can be submitted in person or emailed at [email protected] Received claims will be considered by the experts and after scrutiny the final answer key will be published on the official website. After final answer publishing no claim will be entertained.
CG Vyakhyata Panchayat NNL Result 2017
The chhattisgarh professional examination board will publish the result according to the rules. The same will be uploaded on the official website at cgvaypam.choice.gov.in Candidates must keep themselves updated with the site to know the exact dates for result declaration.
Candidates are informed that all the answer sheets are carefully examined and evaluated by OMR reader machine, therefore there is no provision for requesting for retotalling and revaluation of the answer sheet.