|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been released the CG Vyapam Food Inspector Admit Card 2016-17. Admit Card for CG Vyapam Food Inspector Recruitment 2016-17 can be downloaded from the official website of CG Vyapam. Candidates who have filled their Application on or before the last date can download their Admit Card. Get complete information of CG Vyapam Food Inspector Admit Card 2016-17 from here.
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Feb 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||26 Feb 2017|
CG Vyapam Food Inspector Admit Card 2016-2017
CG Vyapam Food Inspector Recruitment 2016-17 Admit Card is issued online at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. CG Vyapam conduct the written examination for filling the 28 posts of Food Inspector in Chhattisgarh State. The direct link to download the CG Vyapam Food Inspector Admit Card 2016-2017 is given below.
Get CG Vyapam Food Inspector Admit Card 2016-2017 – Click here to download the admit card for CG Vyapam Food Inspector Written Examination.
How to download CG Food Inspector Admit Card 2016-17?
- Visit CG Vyapam official website for CG Food Inspector Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Click on download admit card / hall ticket.
- Download their Admit card by using your 15 digits Registration number of application form.
- Download and print the admit card generated.
Important Instruction Regarding CG Food Inspector Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.