|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
CGPSC Civil Judge Application form 2018 for the Main exam has been released. It is available online at psc.cg.gov.in/. Application Form releases for two stages i.e Prelims and Main. At first stage, Interested and eligible candidates applied for Prelims exam. After that, the candidates who have qualified the CGPSC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Prelims Exam are now eligible to fill the application form for the Main exam. Get here complete information of CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Application Form 2018 like application fee, how to apply/instruction for filling the application form.
CGPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for CGPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018 for Main Exam from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the online application form.
|Event||Main Exam 2017-18||Prelims Exam 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application||09 Jan 2018||25 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||15 Jan 2018||24 May 2017|
|Edit in Application Form||18 to 20 Jan 2018||27 May to 02 Jun 2017|
Apply Online here for Main Exam 2018:
- Click here to apply online for Main Examination 2018
- Click here for Edit Application Form – will be available as per the scheduled date!
Application Fee for Prelims & Main Exam
- General Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layers) – Rs. 300/-
Instruction for Filling the Online Application Form for Prelims Exam
- For filling the Registration form online candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- Fill all the details like name, category, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc correctly.
- Candidates are advised fill only correct details and active mobile number and email id.
- After filling, detail candidates receive Registration number and Password to their email id to proceed and fill other details.
- Candidates have to log in with the credential received on their email id and fill the complete form.
- After filling the form candidates can pay the application fee from any computer with the facility of Internet or candidates can also pay their application fee in cash in nearest State Bank of India Branch in favor of CGPSC.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature (image size more than 100 kb will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instruction before filling the Online application.
- Candidates can also modify their entries after submission of application by paying Rs. 15/-.
- Take printout of modified application form for future references.