Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018 for mains examination on May 07, 2019 at psc.cg.gov.in. The candidates have given a second chance to fill the online form from June 24 to 26, 2019. The candidates have to the application fee of Rs. 400/- (if belongs to unreserved category) and Rs 300/- (if belongs to reserved category). After completion of the application process, the candidates will be able to correct the application form on June 26, 2019. Get here all the details of CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018 like process of filling the application form, essential documents, etc.
CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018
The candidates should note that the Commission will not accept the application form except online. In addition to this time, the application form is to be submitted for the mains. For more information check the schedule given below.
|CGPSC State Service Application Form||Important Date|
|Commencement of application form||07 Dec 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||05 Jan 2019|
|Correction in the application form||08 to 14 Jan 2018|
|Commencement of application form for mains||07 May 2019|
|Last date to fill application form for mains||07 Jun 2019|
|Chance to fill application form for mains||24 to 26 Jun 2019|
|Correction in the application form (mains)|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for mains examination.
Application Fee of CGPSC State Service Exam 2018 (Mains)
For completing the application form the candidates have to submit the application fee as per their category. The mode of submitting the application fee is online.
- Rs. 400 (Gen)
- Rs.300 (SC/ST/PWD/OBC)
- For using the portal the candidate has to pay the portal fee of Rs. 15/-.
Mode of Submitting Application Form & Fee
Similar to the application form, the application fee should be submitted online the candidates can use the Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking details.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable in any case if once submitted.
How To Fill CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018 (Mains)?
After publicization, of the application form, the candidates have to fill the application form with the help of the given steps.
- First of all click on the above link which will redirect to the application form page on the website.
- Thereafter login page will appear, do login by providing user id and password and then click on the login button.
- On clicking at the login button application form filling page will open in that fill all the asked details and then click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, the payment page will open
- After filling the form make the online payment by filling the payment details on the payment page.
- Click on the submit final submit button. On successful submission of the form confirmation message will display on the screen.
The candidates should note that after online submission of application form candidates don’t require to send the hard copy of application form anywhere.
CGPSC State Service Application Form Correction 2019 (Mains)
Once the application submission process completes the candidates who have entered the incorrect details in the form will be able to correct the application form within the specified time (given in the schedule). For correcting the form the candidates have to pay the portal fee. However, there is a separate fee for correcting any field the in application form.
- Every time the candidates have to pay Rs. 15/- for correcting the application form.
- In addition to this, each time for using the portal the candidate has to pay the portal fee of Rs. 15/-.
Instructions To FIll CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018
The candidates exercise the utmost care while filling the application form. However, the commission is providing the chance to alter the form if any candidate makes any mistakes. But still many fields are not editable. This instruction should be followed by the candidates for completing the form.
- While filling the form the candidates should fill the category carefully. In case candidate choose an unreserved category and he/she actually belongs to the reserved category then the difference of the application fee will not be reimbursed in any case.
- The Commission will not accept such applications whereafter online submission the candidates send the hard copy of the application to CGPSC through post or any other method.
CGPSC State Service Admit Card 2018
After completion of the application process, the candidate who fills the form will be issued the admit card for the mains examination. The Commission releases at the admit card at the official website. Firstly it releases the admit card for preliminary examination, then for mains. At last the candidates who qualify both the rounds, Commission will issue then the admit card for the interview.