Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) will release CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018 at psc.cg.gov.in. The application form will be released on December 07, 2018. The candidates have to complete the form within 30 days i. e. January 05, 2018 will be the last date to fill the application form. The candidates have to complete their application fee with Rs. 400/-(if belongs to unreserved category) and Rs 300/- (if belongs to reserved category). After completion of the application process, the candidates will be able to correct the application form between December 08 to 14, 2018. The candidates have to submit the CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018 online. Get here all the details of CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018 like process of filling the application form, essential documents etc.
CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018
The candidates should note that Commission will not accept the application form except online. In addition to this time, the application form is to be submitted for the prelims. For the main exam, the commission will release the application form separately.
|CGPSC State Service Application Form||Important Date|
|Commencement of application form||07 Dec 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||05 Jan 2019|
|Correction in the application form||08 to 14 Jan 2018|
Apply Online: The candidates will be able to fill the form at psc.gov.in.
Application Fee of CGPSC State Service Exam 2018
For completing the application form the candidates have to submit the application fee as per their category. The mode of submitting the application fee is online.
- Rs. 400 (Gen)
- Rs.300 (SC/ST/PWD/OBC)
Mode of Submitting Application Form & Fee
Similar to the application form, the application fee should be submitted online the candidates can use the Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking details.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable in any case if once submitted.
Documents Need To Fill CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018
For completing the application form some documents are too essential. Check the name of the documents so that you could be prepared for filling the application form.
- Aadhaar Card or any photo identity card.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Domicile in case of Resident of Chhattisgarh
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman
- Certificate of a widow in case of the widow.
- Scanned photograph and signature
How To Fill CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018?
After publicization, of the application form, the candidates have to fill the application form with help of the given steps.
- First of all click on the above link which will redirect to the application form page on the website.
- Thereafter the candidates have to register themselves. For registration, the candidates have to use the general details like name, guardian name, contact details like phone number and email id etc.
- After registration, the candidates have to fill the detailed application form with all educational qualification, post details, choice of center etc.
- Candidatesuploadto ulpoad the scanned phograph and signature as well.
- At last the candidates have to submit the application fee with available modes.
The candidates should note that after online submission of application form candidates don’t require to send the hard copy of application form anywhere.
CGPSC State Service Application Form Correction 2019
Once the application submission process completes the candidates whose form will have mistakes will able to correct the application form within the specified time. For correcting the form the candidates have to pay the portal fee. However, there is a separate fee for correcting any field the in application form.
- Every time the candidates have to pay Rs. 15/- for correcting the application form.
- In addition to this, each time for using the portal the candidate has to pay the portal fee of Rs. 15/-.
Instructions To FIll CGPSC State Service Application Form 2018
The candidates exercise the utmost care while filling the application form. However, the commission is providing the chance to alter the form if any candidate makes any mistakes. But still many fields are not editable. This instruction should be followed by the candidates for completing the form.
- While filling the form the candidates should fill the category carefully. In case candidate choose an unreserved category and he/she actually belongs to the reserved category then the difference of the application fee will not be reimbursed in any case.
- The Commission will not accept such applications whereafter online submission the candidates send the hard copy of the application to CGPSC through post or any other method.
CGPSC State Service Admit Card 2018
After completion of the application process, the candidate who will fill the form will be issued the admit card for the prelims examination. The Commission will release the admit card thrice. Firstly it will release the admit card for preliminary examination, then it will issue the admit card of main to the qualifiers of the Prelims examination. At last the candidates who will qualify both the rounds, Commission will issue then the admit card for the interview.