CGPSC State Service Application Form 2017-18 available from Dec 09, 2017 to Jan 07, 2018. Application form of CGPSC State Service Main Exam 2017-18 can be filled and submitted only by eligible candidates. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for CGPSC State Service Exam 2017-18 to compete for 299 vacancies in various posts.
CGPSC State Service Application Form 2017-18
CGPSC State Service Application Form 2017-18 for various posts will be available online at official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Candidates can fill their Application form from the direct link which will be provided below.
|Opening date for Online Applications Form for Main||09 Dec 2017|
|Last date for filling the online Application Form||07 Jan 2017|
|Edit in Application form||10 Jan to 16 Jan 2018|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application Fee: The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling of Online Application Form.
How to Apply
- Applicants must login to official website – www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on link named CGPSC State Service Exam 2017-18 Recruitment
- Fill the following fields in the application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Address etc
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
- Candidate must write correct information as same as in their certificates.
- After the successful registration, Registration id and password will be send to your mobile number.
- candidate must upload his latest photograph in the application form. At the bottom of the photograph there should be Candidate’s name and date of taking the photograph.
- The image format is only in jpg and image size is not more than 100 kb.