CG Vyapam Field Officer & Junior Silk Inspector Online Application Form 2018 is available on the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Interested candidates are advised to apply online from the official website as per the schedule is given below. Candidates first read the complete information regarding the CG Vyapam Application process especially the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidate can get all details related to CG Vyapam Application Form 2018 in this article.
CG Vyapam Field Officer & Junior Silk Inspector Online Application Form 2018
Online application form for CG Vyapam Recruitment for Field Officer & Junior Silk Inspector Jobs is available on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep ready their valid email id and phone number before filling the online application form. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
|Commencement of filing of Application forms||12 Jan 2018|
|End Date for filing Application forms with application fee||29 Jan 2018|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill CG Vyapam Field Officer & Junior Silk Inspector Application Form 2018.
Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date of the online application. Candidates who will submit their online application completely and correctly on or before the last date will get the admit card for the written test.
- Rs. 300/- for General Category
- Rs. 250/- for OBC
- Rs. 200/- for SC / ST / PwD
How to Apply
- Visit the CG Vyapam official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Select the CG Vyapam Field Officer & Junior Silk Inspector Application Form.
- Under Application Page, fill all the asked details correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature photo which must be in .jpg format and nor more the 50 KB.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Download the Application Form for future references.
- Candidate should be the permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidate should have Graduation Degree in Biology / Agricultural Science from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as per 01 January 2018)
- Between 18 to 35 years.