CIL Application Form 2020 – Coal India Limited (CIL) has started the application procedure for CIL recruitment 2020. Candidates have to visit the official website, coalindia.in to fill online application for Management Trainee (MT). The last date for the submission of CIL application form is January 19, 2020. Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- to submit the online application. The minimum eligibility required for candidates is graduation degree. For further information related to CIL Application Form 2020 including the process of filling application form, application fee, eligibility criteria read the complete article.
Latest: The CIL Application Form 2020 is now available online. Apply though the link below!
CIL Application Form 2020
After the final submission of the online application, candidates are not allowed to correct any detail. To know about CIL Application Form 2020 check the dates table below.
|Important Events||Important dates|
|Start of online application||21 Dec 2019|
|Last date for online application||19 Jan 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||To be announced|
|CIL recruitment 2020 exam dates (tentative)||27 Feb 2020 and 28 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here to apply for CIL application form 2020.
Prescribed Format for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD/EWS/Scribe: Click here for the certificate to be produced by SC and ST candidates for applying CIL 2020.
Notice for the Candidates
CIL Application Fee 2020
Application fee for CIL recruitment can only be submitted through online mode. Check the required CIL application fee for all categories below:
|General (unreserved)/ OBC/EWS||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD/Employees of Caol India Limited and its subsidiaries||Exempted from fee submission|
CIL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CIL Management Trainee (MT) 2020 is as follows:
Educational Qualification for Different disciplines:
Mining, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (engineering) in relevant branches with a minimum of 60% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(engineering) in Chemical or Mineral engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engineering) in Computer Science or Computer engineering or IT or MCA with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Engineering Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering with 2 years full-time PG Diploma in Management or MBA with a minimum of 60% marks.
Finance and accounts
- Qualified CA or ICMA can apply.
Personnel and HR
- Graduates with 2 years full-time PG Diploma/PG Degree/PG program in Management with specialization in HR/ personnel Management/Industrial relations OR
- MBA or MHROD or Master of social work with a specialization in HR (major) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Marketing and sales
- Recognized Degree with PG Diploma in Management with specialization in marketing (major) or 2 years full time MBA with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Minimum 2 years full time PG Degree or PG Diploma in community development/rural development/rural and tribal development/urban and rural community development/development Management/community organization and development practice/rural Management with a minimum of 60% marks. OR
- Minimum 2 years full-time post-graduate Degree in social work with specialization community development/urban and rural community development/rural and tribal development/rural development/community organization and development practice/development Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
Documents required to fill CIL 2020 Application Form
The documents which candidates have to submit while filling the CIL 2020 application form are as follows:
- Self-attested copy of 10th certificate
- Final/provisional/ certificate for graduation and post graduation.
- Candidates in final year or semester or trimester have to upload latest year.
- Category certificate
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate
- Jammu and Kashmir domicile certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for employed candidates in government/semi-government/public sector undertaking.
CIL Application Form 2020 Image Specification
Candidates have to upload the following images of the relevant documents as per the specifications:
- A passport size photograph should be in the format JPG/JPEG.
- The photograph should be uploaded after proper scanning.
- The photograph should not be older than 3 weeks.
- Signature should be uploaded after proper scanning in JPG/JPEG format.
- Signature should be done in black ink.
- All the other documents should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
How to fill CIL Application Form 2020?
The process to fill the CIL application form 2020 is provided below. Candidates may refer to the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Go to the official website of CIL, coalindia.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Once on the home page, candidates have to click on ‘career with CIL’ link.
3rd step: A page will open where candidates have to navigate to the link ‘jobs at coal India’.
4th step: Next, click on ‘current job notifications’.
5th step: Click on the recruitment advertisement for CIL MT recruitment 2020.
6th step: On the new page, click on ‘online application link’ to start the registration process.
7th step: Click on the declaration box after reading the detailed procedure of the applciation.
8th step: Fill up all the required details mandatory for registration. After this, a message is sent ot candiates on their registered email ID and mobile number.
9th step: Log in and fill up all the required details in the aplication form like personal details, qualification, declaration, etc.
10th step: Upload scanned image of signature and photograph as per specifications.
11th step: Pay the required application fee online and click on final submit button.
Details to enter in CIL Application Form 2020
Candidates have to enter the following details while filling the application form for CIL recruitment 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Educational details
- Exam center
CIL Admit Card 2020
Admit card for CIL recruitment 2020 is released at the official website of Coal India Limited (CIL). Candidates can download the same by visiting the website, coalindia.in. Candidates get to know about the venue of the examination, and date and time of the exam through CIL admit card. Without carrying admit card to the exam centre, candidates are not allowed to take the examination. Examination centre for CIL 2020 is provided as per candidates preference filled in the online application. However, CIL has the right to allot candidates with any test centre or change the test city depending on external factors.
About CIL Recruitment
Coal India Limited (CIL) is conducting the recruitment for the post of Management Trainee (MT). The application process for management trainee post is organized through the online process. After successfully filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. Admit card is issued to candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. Candidates have to take a computer-based examination after which shortlisted candidates are called for interview round.
CIL Recruitment 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- to submit the application form.
Ans : Candidates can fill the application form at coalindia.in.
Ans : Candidates belonging to SC category are exempted from fee submission.
Ans : Candidate is not allowed to change his/her choice of the center after the submission of online application. Any city/center allotted by CIL is binding on the candidates.
Ans : No, there is no restriction on appearing for examination even if he/she has appeared in the past recruitment process.
Ans : No, a candidate can apply for one discipline only. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one shall be treated as null and void.
Ans : No, for Finance discipline, only qualified CA/ICWAcandidates are eligible.