CISF Tradesman Application Form 2017 has been released by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman. Candidates can register themselves before the last date as mention in the schedule below. Candidates can get all the details regarding the CISF Tradesman Application Form 2017 from this page below.
CISF Tradesman Application Form 2017
Application from candidates will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates should also not wait till the last date of application to avoid a situation where they are deprived to fill up application due to reasons of the crash of website due to the heavy influx of applications and delays attributable to technical errors.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
|Online submission of Application Form starts||14 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Online submission of Application Form||20 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2017.
Official Website: cisfrectt.in
Application Fee: Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees:
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 22/11/2017 only.
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
Mode of Payment:
- The payment of Examination fee will be On-line mode.
- For payment of Examination fee, candidate should click on payment mode column in part-II of application form and he will be connected to payment website as per following procedure.
- The facility and complete process/guidelines for submitting online application is available on website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
NOTE I: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to visit only https://cisfrectt.in directly and fill in application form. No other link has been created by CISF for filling application form and payment of fee. Candidates will be responsible for any loss on account of payment of fee in case instructions are not followed resulting in incomplete application form or fee paid through some other link or multiple payments are made against single registration. Before filling application form candidates should ensure that requisite internet speed is available to avoid technical error during processing of application form.
NOTE II: Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will NOT be accepted.
NOTE III: In case of non-receipt of requisite fee from candidates (except exempted category) their application will be straightway rejected.
NOTE IV: Tariff /Taxes charges will be borne by the candidate in addition to fees as applicable for Bank.
NOTE V: Fee should be paid online using internet banking or Debit Cards, Credit Cards (Service charge applicable for the bank will be borne by the candidate only) or can be paid through SBI challan in any branch of SBI. If the fees paid through a challan in SBI branch copy of challan be produced by the candidates at the time of PST. Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 22.11.2017 only and thereafter services disabled.
NOTE VI: No amount will be refunded in any case. Candidates are advised to be careful while making payment and avoid making multiple payments against single registration, as payments made are non-refundable. If they are making such payment, it will be their own risk/loss.
NOTE VII: Fee paid before 14.10.2017 i.e opening date of online application form will also not be accepted.
How to Apply?
The application is to be submitted through ONLINE mode.
- The facility of submitting online applications is available on the website https://cisfrectt.in, Procedure for online submission of application is also available in the said website. However, same is also incorporated in Annexure-I.
- The online applications should reach by (20/11/2017) i.e, closing date for submission through online mode.
- To apply online candidate may visit CISF website (https://cisfrectt.in) with the link Recruitment for Constable (Tradesmen) “Apply”
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his recent passport size photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of the online application to any office of CISF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit a printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he submits multiple online applications, then he must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee/intimation and bank charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CISF and fee/intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID/mobile numbers of others.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection.
- The payment of application fee will be made online. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test.
Age: Between 18 to 23 years
The crucial date for determining age limit will be 01.08.2017 for the candidates including for the candidates of North East Region for all trades.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- Tattoos: The following contents with regard to tattoos in the notice:
- Content- Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.