CISF Constable Tradesman Application Form 2019- The Application form along with the recruitment notification has been released by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Interested & eligible are advised to download & fill the application form accordingly before the last date as mention in the schedule. All the duly filled applications must be send by the candidates to the concerned authority & to the respective addresses. Candidates can get all the details regarding the CISF Constable Tradesman Application Form 2019 from this page below.
Latest: Application process for CISF Constable Tradesman recruitment 2019 is now over!
CISF Constable Tradesman Application Form 2019
Application from candidates is to be accepted through offline mode only. Below a schedule is given which contain the important dates & events regarding CISF Constable Tradesman Application Form 2019. It is advised to download, duly fill & send the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
|Submission of Application Form starts||23 Sept 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||22 Oct 2019|
|Closing date for North East Region||29 Oct 2019|
Application Form: Click here to download the CISF Constable Tradesman Application form 2019 (offline).
Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit ₹100/- (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees:
Mode of Payment:
- The payment of Examination fee to be paid via offline mode.
- All the payments must be done through postal orders, which should be done in favor of Assistant Commanded Deputy Commanded of the concerned department.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The one & only way or option to pay the application fee is via postal orders as per the given instructions, application fee along with the filled application form is to be submitted withing the given dates.
Candidates are responsible for any loss on account of payment of fee in case instructions are not followed resulting in incomplete application form or fee paid through some other link or multiple payments are made against single registration. Before filling application form candidates should ensure that requisite internet speed is available to avoid technical error during processing of application form.
How to Apply?
It is to inform that application form must be submitted to the concerned authority on the respective address (zone-wise) before the last date. Above a link is given which contains the entire application form along with the candidates declaration & questionnaire.
Below some steps are given which explains how to fill the application form without any mistake. Here one must note that application form must be filled only by candidate & it is mandatory to mention a valid email id & phone number, which must of candidates only for further communication.
- Click on the link given on this page to download the “Application form for CISF Constable (Tradesman) recruitment 2019”.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the application form before the final submission.
- As because once the applications are submitted cannot be modified or any such requests regarding this will be not be entertained later.
- It is utmost important to mention your mobile number & valid email id in the application form, as because all the information is to be sent directly to the candidate.
- Now its advised to send the neatly filled application form to the zone-wise address given on this page (as per choice).
- Retain all the documents & a photocopy of the filled application for further usage & clarifications & it is to be used check the final result/merit list of the CISF recruitment.
Particulars to be filled by the candidate in the application form:
- First fill the trade or post name for which you want to apply (to be allotted by the recruitment center).
- Fill your name carefully & correctly, which should be filled in capital or block letters.
- Fathers name as mentioned in the 10th/matriculation certificate.
- Your DOB i.e., date of birth as mentioned in the 10th/matriculation.
- Now fill gender details.
- Choose religion.
- Choose category, nationality & other particulars as given in the application form.
Application to be send: All the duly filled application form is to be by post to the following address:
Age: Between 18 to 23 years.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel is preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
- Weight: Weight of the candidate is to be calculated at the time of physical measurement, but the final decision of candidate’s fitness is to be done during medical examination.
- Tattoos: The following contents with regard to tattoos in the notice:
- Content- Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
- Location- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
- Size- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2019
In order to appear in the Physical Standard Test (PST) & PET, Written Test & Medical Examination, it is mandatory to get the admit card/hall ticket on or before the schedule dates. Admit card or hall ticket is to be available or uploaded on the official website i.e., cisfrectt.in. For each single stage the conducting body will release the admit card or the hall ticket individually as per the schedule, which are as follows:
- PET/PST, Documentation& Trade Test,
- Written Test
- Detailed medical examination
Q1: Can I send my application form in any of the given address or I need to send my application form to the zone where I belongs to?
A: You need to send your application form to the dedicated zones & respective addresses. If you belongs to zone 1, then you must send the application forms to the given addresses.
Q2: Is there any option to paste the photograph while filling the offline application form?
A: Yes, there is an option & it is must to prefix or to paste a recent colored passport size photograph on the offline filled application form.
Q3: For which categories the application fee is exempted?
A: For all the candidates who belongs to SC & ST category the application fee is exempted.