|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Corporation Bank has released the application dates for the recruitment of the Specialist Officers (SO) Manager (Law) in Middle Management Grade Scale-II. Interested candidates who are seeking job opportunities in the Corporation Bank for the concerned post can apply online. The Corporation Bank SO Application Form 2017 are available on the official website corpbank.com. However, the link to access it has been provided below as well.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post must start applying as the application process has already been started. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible as per the norms of the conducting body. For all the relevant information regarding the recruitment process candidates need to go to the ‘Recruitment’ section under the link of ‘Career’ section given on the homepage of the official website.
Schedule Dates for Corporation Bank SO Application Bank 2017
|Commencement of Online Application||July 22, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||August 5, 2017|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||August 5, 2017|
|Last Date for Printing Application||August 20, 2017|
|Payment of Online Fee||July 22, 2017 to August 5, 2017|
Apply Here – Click here to Submit the Corporation Bank SO Application Form 2017
Important Things to be Ready Before Applying
Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the following dimensions:
- The Photograph must be recent passport size picture.
- The Photograph must be taken on light coloured, preferably white background.
- Dimensions for the photograph must be 200 X 230 pixels.
- The Size of the file should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- The candidate has to sign on a white paper with a black pen.
- The Signature must be signed by the candidate only not by any person.
- Dimensions of the signature should be 140 X 60 pixels.
- The Size of the signature should be between 10kb to 20kb.
Candidates must keep the necessary documents ready which will be required for the payment of application fee.
Candidates must have a valid email Id which should be active until the end of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates need to go through the steps to fill the application form which is as follows:
Step 1 – Candidates are required to visit the official website www.corpbank.com and click on the home page to open the ‘Career’ section.
Step 2 – Then, click on the link ‘Click Here to Apply Online for Recruitment of Speciality Officer 2017-18’ to open the online application form.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates need to fill all the basic details in the application form.
Step 4 – After filling the correct details, the candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the above-mentioned dimensions.
Step 5 – Once the form is filled completely then the candidates need to check all the entered details in the form.
Step 6 – Then, click on the SUBMIT button to complete the submission of the form.
Step 7 – Next, the candidates need to complete the next stage i.e. the Payment of Fees.
|All others||Rs. 600/-|
- The application fees can only be paid through online mode and between the allotted dates only.
- Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Bank Cheques, Postal Stamps will not be accepted.
- Once the application fee is paid then it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Step 8 – Candidates can pay the fees by using only Master/Rupay/Visa Credit or Debit Cards or Internet Banking by entering the required information.
Step 9 – Next, when the online transaction has been completed then a Registration Number and Password will be generated which the candidates must note down for the future reference.
Step 10– On successful completion, the candidates will receive an e-receipt generated by the system.
Step 11 – Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout the e-receipt as it will be required for the further process.
- After submitting the payment information in the application form, the candidates need to wait for the intimation from the server and to avoid the double charge, the candidates must not press back or Refresh button.
- All the Credit Card Users must note that all prices are listed in Indian rupee so; if any of them is using a non-Indian credit card then their bank will convert their local currency based on the prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of data, the candidates must close the browser window after the transaction is completed.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates must retain the registration number, password and e-receipt generated at the time of application until the end of the recruitment process
- Candidates must fill the correct details in the application form as it can be verified at any further stage.
- Candidates need to fill the complete application form as the incomplete form will be considered as invalid.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date as after the closing date; no application forms will be accepted.
- For all the updates regarding the recruitment process, the candidates need to go through the official website of the Corporation Bank.