Application Form for CPCL Recruitment 2017 is available online at CPCL website i.e., www.cpcl.co.in. Candidates who are eligible can fill their Application form online.
Candidates can apply for only ONE Post. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. Get CPCL Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Latest – Application Form is now available for CPCL Recruitment 2017 for various posts under Advt #3.
|Event||Advt #3||Advt #2|
|Opening of online application||11 Aug 2017||03 May 2017|
|Closing of online application||01 Sep 2017||31 May 2017|
|Deposit of payment by Challan||–||31 May 2017|
|Submission of registration slip /
Receipt of hard copies of the documents
|08 Sep 2017||06 Jun 2017|
CPCL Application Form 2017
Application form for CPCL Recruitment 2017 can be filled online.
Get CPCL Application Form 2017 here – Click here to fill the CPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form for various posts under Advt #3 issued by CPCL.
Application Fee for Advt #3
Candidate belonging to General / OBC categories are required to pay online a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. CPCL will not be responsible for non-receipt / bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate. The SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of CPCL only. To apply visit: http://www.cpcl.co.in . The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID. For General and OBC candidates, once they submit their data Online, system will display a unique Registration Number and a link for Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee. Only after payment of Application Fee, the Application will be treated as complete and candidate can generate final Registration Slip using the unique Registration Number.
- After downloading the registration slip, the candidates are required to enclose self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualification, community, physical disablement, experience (either last salary slip or joining letter or Offer of Appointment or any other supporting documents) and send them by ORDINARY / SPEED POST ONLY, superscribing on the envelope – Application for the position of (Name of the Position) to The Advertiser (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited), Post Bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata 700001 so as to reach latest by scheduled date.
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The photograph should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in .JPG Format. The size of the photograph should be between 10KB to 50KB.
- SIGNATURE: Scanned signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded shall be maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, Attendance Sheet of written examination, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm that his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in .JPG Format. The size of the signature should be between 2KB to 20KB.
- While making the Payment, system will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Reference Number, which were generated at the time of applying online.
Method of Application Fee Payment
- A link will be provided on the website for payment, which would take the candidate to http://www.onlinesbi after submitting of online data and generation of Registration Number. The candidate should then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet Banking / ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save that.
- Candidates who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Unique Registration Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his / her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
- Bank commission charges shall be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, CPCL will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after scheduled date will not be valid.