The Central Reserve Police Force has released notification to conduct the Recruitment Examination to fill the vacant post of Assistant Sub Inspector. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and meet the same can fill the Application Form as per schedule date. Candidate should read the instructions of this article carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. Get CRPF ASI Steno Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Latest – Application Form is now available for CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017.
|Opening date of Online Application||27 Mar 2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||25 Apr 2017|
CRPF ASI Steno Application Form 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates can fill the Application Form of CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 from the official website on or before the last date of application as mention above. The direct link is given below to fill the application form.
Get CRPF ASI Steno Application Form 2017 here – Click here to fill the CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Male candidates belonging to General(UR) and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through following mode :-
- Through SBI Challan (Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 20/04/2017 only.
- Net banking through any bank.
- Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
How to Apply?
The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com)
- The online applications should reach by (25/04/2017) i.e closing date for submission through on line only.
- To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com)
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- The written exam for ASI/Steno will be conducted on the same date at all examination centers. The candidates are advised to submit only single online application for the post of ASI/Steno. More than one application from a candidate shall liable to be rejected. Fees of any amount once submitted will not be returned in any case.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates need not to submit printouts of their online applications or any other documents to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand. Hard copy/print out of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility required to be submitted as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he / she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee / intimation and bank charges. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CRPF and fee / intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified and utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- If any candidate filling wrong information in their application form or pasts fake photograph of any other person/celebrity etc., suitable action will be taken against them as per provision of cyber crime IT Act 2000.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. The Candidates for their own interest should not give email ID / mobile phone numbers of others.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection.
- The payment of application fee will be made on-line. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST) and documentation.