|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The Sector Adm IsG of CRPF will conduct an examination for Recruitment of Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident of their respective states to fill up the vacancies of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) i.e Driver / Fitter / Bugler / Tailor / Brass Band / Pipe Band / Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardner / Painter /Cook / Water Carrier / Washer (Men, Women) / Safai Karamchari / Barber / Hair Dresser in Central Reserve Police Force as per the Recruitment Scheme / Rules formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination, Trade Test and Medical Examination. Candidates who are willing to apply to the various posts under Technical and Tradesmen recruitment can fill the application form through the details provided here for CRPF Constable Application form 2017.
|Date of filling of Online Application starts||31 Jan 2017|
|Date of closing of online Application form||01 Mar 2017|
|Date of Examination||14 May 2017|
Candidates can fill CRPF Constable Application form by visiting the official website or applying through the link provided below. CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online through the link provided here and also complete details on how to fill the application form and miscellaneous details are provided here.
CRPF Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Apply Online
Interested candidates can apply online for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
Get CRPF Constable Application Form 2017 here – Click here to apply online for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017.
The Application form for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 has to be filled online and the candidates should therefore follow the following basic steps to apply online.
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com) or Click Here to apply Online Application form.
- To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com) & www.crpf.nic.in with the link Recruitment & further CT(Tech & Trades) ” Apply”.
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he / she submits multiple online applications, then he she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee / intimation and bank 27 charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CRPF and fee / intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
Complete Details of Application form for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
- The filling of online application contains three parts as following:
- Part I Registration (with personal details)
- Part II Registration (upload photo & signature)
- Part III Payment of fees (online i.e Net banking /Debit card/ Credit Card & SBI Challan Or E- Transaction through post office).
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic personal information. After completion of part –I candidate should press “Next” button. Now complete information will show as filled by candidate. Now if candidate desires to make any correction than press “back” button and if he/she is satisfied with the data filled by him/her than press “submit” button. After selecting submit button no correction will be possible. Hence Candidates are advised to press “submit” button only after confirmation of correctness of filled information’s by him/ her.
- In part II registration candidate will have to upload their photograph and scanned signature. Once photograph and scanned signature uploaded press “Next” button. Next screen will show uploaded photo and Signature. If found ok press “submit” otherwise press “back” to edit photo and signature. Once uploaded successfully then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- Part- III of application form is regarding payment of Fee. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking/ credit cards or debit cards of any bank(Visa/Maestro/Master cards) or through SBI bank challan. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Department and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space , failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with initial parts of registration.
- On-line application will be completed only after uploading of scanned signature and photo and payment of fee.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print copy of filled application form with them for future requirements. Candidates will have to keep the print copy of receipt of fees and will have to show to recruitment board at the time of PST/PET or as and when required.
- Candidates are advised to upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Also upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Canvassing of any form or any outside influence will automatically disqualify the candidate from appearing the test without notice.
- The CRPF through registered firm will send acknowledgement through SMS/email to candidates applying on-line, regarding successful completion of registration of on-line application.
Examination Fee of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
Male candidates belonging to General(UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs 100/- (Rupees Hundred)Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees:-
(1) Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 20 Feb 2017 only.
(2) Net Banking through any bank
(3) Credit card /Debit Card of any bank.
Mode of Payment for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
- The payment of Examination fee will be On-line mode.
- For payment of Examination fee, candidate should click on payment mode column in part-III of application form and he will be connected to payment website as per following procedure.
- The facility and complete process/guidelines for submitting online application is available on website i.e. www.crpfindia.com
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and ExServicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.