CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 – NTA has opened CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 on October 18, 2019 at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can edit their CSIR NET Application Form 2019 until October 25, 2019. To avail this facility, a candidate needs to login with their login credentials and make the necessary changes. Only some of the details can be edited from the correction window and some additional charges might also be applicable to edit the details. Candidates can check dates and process for CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 from this page.
Latest: NTA has opened CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 facility today. Use the link below to edit mistakes.
CSIR NET Form Correction 2019
CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 window only opens for a limited time period. Candidates need to make the correction before the deadline because after this no request to make changes shall be entertained. You can check the schedule of CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 from below:
|CSIR NET Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 from||18 Oct 2019|
|CSIR NET Form Correction 2019 ends on||25 Oct 2019|
Application Form Correction: Click here to edit CSIR NET Application Form Correction 2019.
Image Correction: Click here to remove image discrepancy in CSIR NET Application Form 2019.
Changes that are allowed in CSIR NET 2019 Application Form
The candidates can do changes in some of the fields in the Application Form. While making the changes in application form, candidates should be very careful because once the correction will be submitted it cannot be changed after final submisison. There is one time facility is available for the candidates to edit their mistakes. Only certain specific fields may be changed during the correction window. After that, no communication in this regard would be entertained.
CSIR NET Application Form Correction 2019 Fee
National Testing Agency is charging an additional fee (wherever applicable) while editing the CSIR NET Application Form 2019. Candidates have to pay additional fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM generated during the corrections. Since, it is a one time faciliy is provided for the candidates, you are advised to do corrections very carefully, as no further chance will be provided to the candidates by officials.
You can check official Notification regarding the CSIR NET Application Form Correction 2019 from below:
How To Correct details in CSIR NET Application Form 2019?
The details in the application form of CSIR NET 2019 can be easily corrected by following the steps below:
- You can click on the direct link which is provided above.
- Now, you are redirected to the Login page.
- Thereafter, enter the login details such as application number, password and security pin.
- Now, hit the sign in button and application form page will appear on the screen
- Re-read all the details and make changes in the application form and submit the details.
How To Make Image Correction In CSIR NET 2019 Application Form?
NTA has opened the image discrepancy in CSIR NET 2019 Application Form. It can be done by following the steps given below:
- To make changes in application form, visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- After doing so, you are redirected to the Login page, as shown in the image below.
- In the login page, you have to enter the application no, password and security pin to access it.
- After entering all login details, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Thereafter, CSIR NET image correction page will appear on the screen.
- Now, correct the necessary changes and submit the application form.
Important Instruction for uploading images
Candidates can check the instruction for uploading the images in the application form of CSIR NET 2019:
- Candidate’s photograph to be uploaded must be taken on or after September 02, 2019.
- The photograpgh should be taken clearly indicatiing the name of the candidates and along with date mentioned on it.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly
- The passport size coloured photographs with white background.
- Scanned photograph with file size 10 kb to 200 kb
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles.
- Polaroid and Computer generated photos are not acceptable.
- The photograph need not be attested.
- The unclear photographs are liable to be rejected
- The photograph uploaded is not fabricated i.e. de-shaped or hand-made or computer made.
Note: Same Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading with Online Application Form and for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre.
Admit Card of CSIR UGC NET 2019
Once the process of the application process is over the admit card for the examination is issued by NTA at the official website. Admit Card is available for those candidates who have submitted the form on time and pay the application fee. The candidates need to provide the login credentials to download the admit card for CSIR NET 2019. The only mode of getting the admit card is online apart from that no other mode is provided. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry a hard copy of the admit along with one valid id proof (Aadhar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving License) on the day of the CSIR NET 2019 Examination.
About CSIR NET
CSIR Natioanl Eligibility Test is a national level exam, conducted by National Testing Agency to determine eligibility for appointment of Lecturer (LS) and Junior Researh Fellowship (JRF). Online applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on all over India. This Test is also determines the eligibility of candidates for Lectureship/Assistant Professorship in Indian University/Colleges. Those who qualify for JRF are eligible for Lectureship/Assistant Professorship also, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by the University Grant Commission (UGC).