CSIR NET Result 2022 Date – National Testing Agency (NTA) shall soon declare CSIR NET result 2022 on their official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. As per last year’s data, candidates can expect CSIR NET result 30 to 40 days after the exam. If that trend continues for this year as well the CSIR NET result 2022 date can be expected between March 18, 2022 to April 04, 2022. Aspirants may be able to check the CSIR NET June 2021 result from the website and this article. CSIR NET Exam 2022 was conducted on January 29 and February 15, 16 and 17, 2022. Get complete details on CSIR NET result 2022 date from this article.
Latest: CSIR NET result 2022 date – March 18, 2022 to Apr 04, 2022 (Expected)
CSIR NET Result 2022 Date
Since the CSIR NET exam was over on February 17, 2022, the National Testing Agency has released the provisional CSIR NET answer key. Candidates can download the provisional answer key by visiting csirnet.nta.nic.in and entering their application number, date of birth and security pin. Candidates can use the CSIR NET provisional answer to calculate their tentative score and in case of discrepancies or errors candidates can submit their objections along with a fee of Rs.200 to the official body.
CSIR NET Result Date Overview
|Exam Name||CSIR NET|
|Full Form||Council of Science & Industrial Research National Eligibility Test|
|CSIR NET Result 2022 – Announced or Not?||Not yet announced|
|CSIR NET Result 2022 Date||March 18, 2022 to April 04, 2022|
|CSIR NET Result 2022 Link||Not yet released|
|Official website to check CSIR NET Result||csirnet.nic.in|
|Official Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|How to check CSIR NET Result||Go to csirnet.nic.in|
>CSIR NET Result 2022 link
>login using Application number & Password
> Results will be on screen
|Login details to check CSIR NET Result||Application Number & Password|
|Qualifying Marks||33% for general/EWS/OBC|
25% for SC/ST/PwD
|Details in scorecard||Application Number|
Person with Disability (PwD)
Date of Birth
No. of Candidates in this Subject Registered, Appeared & Applied For
Marks Obtained in Part A, Part B, Part C
Total Marks Obtained
Total Marks Obtained (in words)
|Eligibility Certificate Validity||2 years for CSIR NET JRF|
Lifetime validity for CSIR NET Lecturer/ Assistant Professor
CSIR NET Result 2022 Date
Moreover, NTA has already released a provisional answer key, here is what we know about CSIR NET Exam 2022 so far.
- CSIR NET 2022 was conducted on January 29, February 15, February 16 and Feb 17, 2022
- The Provisional answer key for CSIR NET 2022 was published on Feb 22, 2022
- Candidates can subit challenge from February 22, 2022 till 9.00 pm of February 25, 2022 against provisional answer key
Candidates now await CSIR NET final answer key along with the CSIR NET June 2021 result. As of now, NTA has not announced any official date for CSUR NET result so far. However, we can calculate the tentative dates for the result based on when NTA declared CSIRNET result. Now let’s analyze the previous year trends of CSIR NET result declaration
|CSIR NET Session||Exam Date||Result Date||Difference of days|
|CSIR NET 2020||November 19, 21 & 26, 2020||December 29, 2020||34 days|
|CSIR NET 2019 (session 2)||December 15 & 27, 2019||January 15, 2020||30 days|
|CSIR NET 2019 (session 1)||June 16, 2019||August 14, 2019||58 days|
We can see on average the results can be expected in 30 to 58 days after the exam. This leads us to believe that the CSIR NET 2022 can be expected by March 18 to Apr 4, 2022
Procedure for CSIR NET Result 2022 Declaration
The procedure and criteria of declaration of the CSIR NET result is as given below
- NTA releass two separate merit lists . One comprises the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying for Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professor.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET), becomes eligible for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor (NET) only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
- The candidates qualifying for Lectureship/Assistant Professor are eligible for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for Junior Research Fellowship. However, they will not be eligible for Regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) receives fellowship from CSIR
- The candidates declared eligible for JRF under CSIR Scheme is governed by CSIR Rules/Regulations in this regard.
CSIR NET Normalization Process
For CSIR NET 2022 exam, the exam was held as multiple day shifts on January 29 and February 15, 16 and 17, 2022. To maintain fairness in spite of the variations in difficulty levels across the shifts NTA carries out a normalization process as given below
- Raw marks acquired by candidates in different shifts/sessions would be converted to NTA Score for multi-shift papers (percentile).
- If a subject test takes place in multiple shifts, the NTA Score is determined based on the candidate’s raw marks.
- To determine th allocation, the calculated NTA Score for the Raw Marks for all shifts/sessions is merging
- If the percentiles for the multi-shifts are dissimilar / uneven, the lowest percentile for that category will be the eligibility cut-off for all candidates (i.e. for all shifts). For the remaining categories, a similar strategy will be used.
Example: In the Exam held in two shifts, if the 40% marks correspond to a Percentile score of 78 in Shift 1 and 79 in Shift 2, then all those equal to or above 78 percentiles (Percentile score of 100 to 78) in both shifts will become eligible in General Category.
About CSIR NET
National Testing Agency conducts CSIR National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET) as an annual national level eligibility test. The CSIR NET takes place in two sessions every year – once in June and once in December. CSIR NET takes place to test the eligibility of candidates to the post of Junior Research Fellows(JRF), Assistant Professors and Lecturers in various universities and colleges within India. The exam is conducted for five subjects – Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.
CSIR NET Result Date FAQs
Ans The CSIR NET 2022 exam result can be downloaded from csirnet.nic.in.
As. The CSIR NET Result 2022 is expected to release between March 18, 2022 and April 04, 2022.
Is the final answer key for CSIR NET 2022 published by NTA?
Ans. No, NTA has not yet published the final answer key of CSIR NET 2022 however, the provisional answer key has been published and is available at csirnet.nic.in.