CTET 2018 Application Form has delayed by Central Board of Secondary Examination. CBSE released one notice on June 20, 2018, which states that due to some administration problem the application form is delayed. CBSE released the notification for CTET 2018 on June 14, 2018. According to the notification of the commencement of CTET 2018 Application Form was to be held on June 22, 2018. But now for some unavoidable reason, CBSE released this postponement notice. Hence Application process postponed for a while. But CBSE will release the new dates for online application very soon, the notice says. Hence candidates should perceive this page for the recent information about CTET 2018 Application Delay. Also, CTET aspirants can check the postponement notice form this page as well.
CTET 2018 Application Form Delay
As we don’t have the dates regarding the application so we can’t provide them. However, the examination will hold on the same day i. e. September 16, 2018, as of now. Although CTET 2018 Application Form delayed, aspirants should have knowledge of application process. So know the process of the application form here. But before that, the aspirants must ensure about his /her eligibility.
Postponement Notice of CTET 2018 Application Form
Eligibility for CTET 2018
The best part of CTET eligibility that there is no upper limit for age. A candidate with any age group can apply for CTET 2018.
Now moving ahead towards the educational qualification, here the criteria has divided for Paper 1 & 2. Now let’s check that
For Paper 1 of CTET 2018
If you are appearing for CTET 2018 Paper 1 then you should have any of these qualifications.
- 50% at least in class 12 and then 2-year D.El.Ed.
- 45% at least in class 12 and then 2-year D.El.Ed in accordance with NCTE regulations 2002.
- 50% at least in class 12 and then 4-year B.El.Ed.
- 50% at least in class 12 and then 2-year D.Ed (Special Education).
- Graduation and then 2-year D.El.Ed.
For Paper 2 of CTET 2018
CBSE looks for the candidates who possess following qualifications if he /she applies for paper 2.
- After graduation, 2-year D.El.Ed.
- 50% at least in graduation and then 1-year B.Ed.
- 45% at least in graduation and then 1-year B.Ed in accordance with NCTE.
- 50% at least in class 12 and then 4-year B.El.Ed.
- 50% at least in class 12 and then 4-year BA / BSc Ed or BAEd / BScEd.
- Graduation with at least 50% and then 1-year B.Ed (Special Education).
If you have understood the eligibility conditions then you can check for the documents required to fill the application form. Form the next section.
Documents Required While Filling CTET 2018 Application Form
So for filling the form completely, you will require to ready some sort of documents in advance so that you can avoid the chaos. The image holds the details of the necessary documents. Check those from below.
|Category||Only Paper – I or Paper- II||Both Paper – I & II|
|General / OBC||Rs.700/-||Rs.1200/-|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
Candidates are advised to keep all documents ready before applying for CTET.
Procedure to Fill CTET 2018 Application Form
However, the applications postponed so we can’t predict the time span of the application form. But according to the last notice the application window has to be opened for almost one month of time. As their is a delay in CTET application form so timeframe of application form could be reduced by CBSE. So it’s better to be prepared in advance. We are presenting the steps of filling the application form here.
- First of all click on the link for the Application Form on the official website, and complete the registration. In order to complete the registration, candidates have to enter basic details.
- After that do the fresh login with auto-generated credentials and fill in the application by providing the personal details, educational details, exam center preference, language opted for CTET etc.
- Now review the page, and upload all scanned documents. Save the details by hitting the Save & Continue button.
- Make payment of application fee, and submit the entire application.
- At last download the confirmation page.
So, this was the brief information about application filling process. Check out the detailed one from here.
Is Modification Allowed in CTET 2018 Application Form?
Many candidates will face this problem when they submit the application forms in a hurry and will make several mistakes in form. Aspirants need to exercise utmost care while filling the application form because only some of the fields can be modified in application forms. So CBSE will provide the feature to modify the application data. The candidates can change only these fields in application form such as
- Father and Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Differently abled category
- Paper opted, Subject for Paper – II
- First choice of Centre
- The language I and/or II opted
- Address of correspondence
- Name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
CTET Aspirants can modify the data only in online mode. As CBSE will not accept the corrections through fax/application or by email etc.