Eligible candidates can apply online for DDA Recruitment 2016. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2016 application form is issued at dda.org.in. To appear in the first stage of selection process, candidates have to apply in prescribed format and pay requisite fees. Those who apply as instructed, can download Admit Card for DDA Recruitment 2016. Complete details of DDA Recruitment Application Form 2016 are given here.
|Commencement of online application form submission||21 May 2016|
|Last date for completing Step 1
(filling up of the personal data in the
online form and generation of challan)
|14 June 2016 (06:00 PM)|
|Last date of depositing fees||17 June 2016 (upto business hours)|
|Last date for completing Step 2
(submission of application form online and
uploading the photo and specimen signature)
|20 June 2016 (06:00 PM)|
DDA Recruitment Application Form 2016
Application forms for DDA Recruitment 2016 are given here.
|Recruitment Advertisement||Application Fee||Exemption|
|Advertisement No 03/2016/Rectt.Cell/Pers./DDA – DDA
Recruitment 2016 for various categories
|Application Fee will be Rs. 500/-
(for all categories of posts)
|All female candidates and candidates
belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled
Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted
from paying application fee.
Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2016 (Group A, Group B, Group C) – Advt 03/2016
Application form of DDA Recruitment 2016 is made available online.
- Last date to Apply Online is over.
Have a query, ask here – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment 2016 Discussion Forum.
Last date to apply is June 20, 2016.
This application form is being made available for the following vacancy posts.
- Group A – Deputy Director (PR)
- Group A – Deputy Director (PLG)
- Group A – Assistant Director (Ministerial)
- Group B – Assistant Accounts Officer
- Group B – Legal Assistant
- Group B – Assistant Section Officer (ASO) (Erstwhile Assistant)
- Group B – SO (Hort)
- Group B – Junior Engineer (C)
- Group B – Junior Engineer (E/M)
- Group B – Junior Hindi Translator
- Group C – Stenographer Grade D
- Group C – Patwari
How to apply?
Go through the following steps to apply for DDA Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of DDA. On the main menu, locate the link “JOBS”.
- Click on “JOBS”. You will reach the page where all recruitment updates are given.
- Locate application form.
- Enter all details asked in the online application form.
- Pay required application fee.
- Submit filled in form in mode prescribed by the Delhi Development Authority.
- Note down log in details as it will be required to download DDA Admit Card 2016.
Official website of DDA is dda.org.in.
If you have any queries regarding DDA Recruitment Application Form 2016, please ask in comments below.