Delhi High Court releases Delhi High Court Application Form 2017 for the recruitment of various post at the official website. Application Form for Delhi High Court recruitment made available online only. Candidates can apply for any post through the link provided below. After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process of application. Get Delhi High Court Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Delhi High Court Application Form 2017
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. Candidates can apply online for Delhi High Court Application Form 2017 for various posts issued by Delhi High Court using links given below.
|Name of the Post||Last Date to apply||Application Form|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam||15 Feb 2018||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam||15 Feb 2018||Click Here|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. The application fee is non-refundable.
Before proceeding to fill the registration form, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID.
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Aadhar Card.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:
While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo/signature is not as per the prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature.
How to Apply?
- Read the advertisement carefully (especially eligibility criteria)
- Go to the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Check for Application Form link OR Click on the link given on this page.
- First, Register yourself by entering the details asked.
- Then, Login to your account and fill the application form.
- Upload Photo & Signature image
- Pay Application Fee & submit
- Finally, print the Application Form for future reference.