Delhi High Court Application Form 2019 – The Delhi High Court releases Delhi High Court Application Form 2019 for the recruitment of various post in online mode at the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates can fill the application form in online mode only. The direct link to fill the Delhi High Court Application Form 2019 is given on this page. To completes the process of the application, the candidates need to pay the application fee. Get all the details on Delhi High Court Application Form 2019 from this page.
Delhi High Court Application Form 2018
Before filling the application form, candidates must carefully go through the eligibility conditions and then proceed towards the filing of the application form. Click on the links in the table below to fill the Delhi High Court Application Form 2019.
|Name of the Post||Application Form|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam||Click Here|
Delhi High Court Application Fee 2019
The students need to pay the application fee to complete the application process. Check the details below. The application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation.
- As per the official notification released by the Hugh Court of Delhi, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee online through online mode via Net Banking, Debit card, Credit Card.
- No other mode of payment is accepted.
Note: The application fee is non-refundable. The refund of the application fee is not going to take place in any circumstances.
Documents To Keep Ready To Fill Delhi High Court Application Form 2019
Before proceeding to fill the registration form, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready to avoid the last minute hassle. Check the list given below to know the things which need to be kept ready.
- Valid e-mail ID and Phone number (Contact Details)
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Aadhar Card.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:
While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to the candidate, if photo and signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo, signature is not as per the prescribed format. It can also lead to the rejection of the application form. So, be careful while uploading the photo and signature.
How to Fill the Delhi High Court Application Form 2019?
The candidates can only fill the application form in the online mode by visiting the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in. Follow the steps given below to fill the application form.
- Before applying, go through the eligibility conditions carefully and see whether you are fulfilling it or not.
- Now, go to the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in or click on the link given at this page.
- The candidates need to first register by filling in the personal details like name, date of birth, gender, category, contact details (email id and phone number).
- Then Login with the registration number and date of birth to your account and fill the application form.
- In the application form, fill the necessary details and upload the scanned copies of the Photo & Signature
- To complete the process of application, pay the application fee and lastly, submit the application fee.
Note: After filling the application form take the print out of the Application Form for future reference.
Instructions While Filling the Delhi High Court Application Form 2019
The students should keep in mind the following details given below while filling the application form of the Delhi High Court 2019.
- During the time of filing of the application form, the candidates should enter the valid contact details as other details as well as per their knowledge.
- In order to take part in the recruitment process, it is necessary for the aspirants to fill the application form.
- Students must carefully fill in the details in the application form as there is no option of making modifications in the application form after the final submission. So, the candidates should provide accurate details in the application form.
Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019
The High Court of Delhi releases the admit card to the eligible candidates in online mode, delhihighcourt.nic.in. The admit card is available in online mode only and no candidates are going to receive the admit card through post or courier. To get access to the Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019, candidates need to enter email id, date of birth, and password.
An admit ard acts as an entry ticket for the exam hall so, candidates must carry it on the day of the examination along with valid id proof. Candidates cannot enter the exam centre without a valid admit card. So, make sure that you carry it to the exam venue.