Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021 – Delhi Police releases the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021 online. The admit card releases separately for the written test and for the trade test. Delhi Police MTS admit card releases on the official website delhipolice.nic.in only through candidate login. Registered candidates can download the admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth. All candidates have to carry a printed copy of the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card on the day of the exam. Read this article for the complete details of Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021 in the article below.
Latest: Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021 releases online before the exam.
Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021
Based on previous year trends, the written test for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2021 is held in Delhi only. The date for Delhi Police MTS 2021 Admit Card and other important dates can be checked here.
|Delhi Police MTS Admit Card||Important Date|
|Last date to submit the online application||Jan 2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card for Trade Test||To be announced|
|Trade Test date||To be announced|
How to Download Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021?
The candidate will be able to download the MTS Admit Card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which is given on this page to download the Delhi Police 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Next, the applications have to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Search” button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the computer screen
- Candidate should download and take a print out of it.
Details Mentioned on Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021?
The admit card of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2021 consist of the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Address
What To Carry Along With Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2021?
The applicants need to bring the following documents on the day of examination, or else they will not be permitted inside the exam centre:
- A hard copy of the admit card for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2021
- Any one of the following valid Photo ID proof in original, such as:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by University/ College
- Income Tax Pan Card
Exam Pattern for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2021
The exam pattern for the written test for MTS Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Written test
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.e., both in English & Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 01 marks.
- Standard of the Test: The test will be corresponding to Class 10th.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|C||General Awareness/ Current Affairs||50||50|
Official website: delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will be the Delhi Police MTS 2021 Admit Card be available for download?
A. As of now, the officials have not yet declared any date for the issuance of admit card.
Q. Can I receive my Admit Card for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment by post?
A. No, the candidate. will not receive their admit card by post. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to download the DP MTS 2021 Admit Card from the Delhi Police official website.
Q. Whom should I contact in case of any error in the detail printed on the admit card?
A. After downloading the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card, the candidate must ensure that the details given in the admit card are correct. However, in case if there is any kind of discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the Delhi Police authorities at 011-27412715, 05, 06.