Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018 – Delhi Police has released the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018 at recruitment online.co.in. The admit card is available on the website from November 23, 2018. The candidates who have registered themselves before the last date can download the admit card. The candidates need to provide the registration number and date of birth. It is important the candidate should carry the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018 on the day of the exam. The selection of candidates for the various MTS posts such as Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, etc, will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Written Test, Trade Test, and Document Verification. Candidates can check more details regarding the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018
The Written Test for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 will be held at Delhi only. The date for Delhi Police MTS 2018 Admit Card and Written exam date is provided on the admit card.
|Delhi Police MTS Admit Card||Important Date|
|Last date to submit the online application||January 16, 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||23 Nov 2018|
|Examination Date||As per admit card|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Delhi Police MTS 2018 Admit Card on
Official website: delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in
How to Download Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018?
The candidate will be able to download the MTS Admit Card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which is given on this page to download the Delhi Police 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Next, the applications have to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Search” button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the computer screen
- Candidate should download and take a print out of it.
Details Mentioned on Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018?
The admit card of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Address
What To Carry Along With Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2018?
The applicants need to bring the following documents on the day of examiantion, or else they will not be permitted inside the exam center:
- A hard copy of the admit card for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2018
- Any one of the following valid Photo ID proof in original, such as:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by University/ College
- Income Tax Pan Card
Exam Pattern for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment
The exam pattern for the written test for MTS Recruitment 2018 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Written test
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.e., both in English & Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 01 marks.
- Standard of the Test: The test will be corresponding to Class 10th.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|C||General Awareness/ Current Affairs||50||50|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will be the Delhi Police MTS 2018 Admit Card be available for download?
A. As of now, the officials have not yet declared any date for the issuance of admit card. However, it is expected that it shall be available by the 04th week of January 2018.
Q. Will I receive my Admit Card for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment by post?
A. No, the candidate. will not receive their admit card by post. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to download the DP MTS 2018 Admit Card from the Delhi Police official website.
Q. Whom should I contact to in case of any error in the detail printed on the admit card?
A. After downloading the Delhi Police MTS Admit Card, the candidate must ensure that the details given in the admit card are correct. However, in case if there is any kind of discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the Delhi Police authorities at 011-27412715, 05, 06.