Dena Bank Application Form 2016 for Specialist Officer – Apply Online for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 for 48 Specialist Officers. Read on to know all about the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016. Find the complete details regarding the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 here on this page. Banking jobs are quite popular nowadays as everyone wish to get a job in the most reputed banks in the country. Dena Bank is one of the reputed banks in India recruitment in this bank is not an easy deal.
Latest News: Dena Bank Call Letter for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 is now available for download.
Dena Bank invites online applications from the eligible aspirants for total 48 vacancies. Eligible candidates have a fair chance to get recruited in this reputed bank and for this, the online applications start from 10 June 2016 i.e. from tomorrow. Interested aspirants can check their eligibility and apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.
Get here the complete details regarding the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and a lot more.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – Application Fee
For online application, the candidate must have to pay the following application Fee:
- For General/ OBC/ Ex – serviceman: Rs 400
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs 50 (only intimation charges)
This application fee is non – refundable.
Last Date to apply: 24/ 06/ 2016
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – How to Apply?
The application form will be accepted only in the online mode. The registration procedure for the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 will be commenced on 10 June 2016. The details regarding the application form are illustrated here.
- The candidates first have to visit the link or else the official link can be followed.
- Then, it is required to click for the new registration and enter all the basic details in the online application form. It should be noted that the use of special characters is not allowed in the application form.
- After that, the candidate will receive a provisional registration number and password. The applicant can again open the saved information with the provisional registration number and password to edit the particulars if needed.
- Now, it is required to upload the photo and signature as per the specifications.
- All the details entered in the application form of Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 must be accurate as permission for editing the particulars will not be entertained by the official authority.
- Now the candidate is redirected toward the payment option.
- The payment can be done only in the online mode by using Debit card, net banking, credit card, cash card, and IMPS by providing the information asked.
- An additional page is opened after the final submit.
- If there is any problem in the transaction then the candidate is required to log in again with the provisional registration number and password and complete the online transaction.
- On a successful registration, an e – receipt is generated.
Apply Online – Click Here to apply for Dena Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
Note: DO NOT press back or refresh button in order to avoid the double charges. Please wait for the intimation from the server. Also, the candidate can apply only for one post.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||10-06-2016|
|The Last date to apply||24-06-2016|
|Download of call letter||After 14-07-2016|
|Written test date||23-07-2016|
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
Dena Bank has issued notifications for total 48 posts of the specialist officer in MMGS II and SMGS IV. The post includes company secretary, chief manager, manager and a lot more. Description of these is provided here.
Total Number of Posts: 48 Posts
Name of the Post:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Scale|
|Chief manager (IT – CISO)||1||SMG Sc – IV|
|Chief Manager (operation risk)||1||SMG Sc – IV|
|Chief manager (credit risk)||1||SMG Sc – IV|
|Manager (Model development and validation under Basel)||2||MMG Sc – II|
|Manager (operation risk management)||1||MMG Sc – II|
|Manager (market risk management)||1||MMG Sc – II|
|Manager (CA/ ICWA)||17||MMG Sc – II|
|Manager (security)||23||MMG Sc – II|
|Company Secretary||1||MMG Sc – II|
Age Limit: Before proceeding further, it is required that the candidate must satisfy the age limit which is prescribed by the official authority. The age limit of the candidate is minimum 20 years and maximum as under:
- For SMG Sc – IV: The maximum age limit is 45 years
- For MMG Sc – II: The maximum age limit is 35 years
Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category applicants.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – Education Qualification
Besides the age limit, the candidates must satisfy the educational requirements which are prescribed by the official authority. The educational qualifications for the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 are mentioned here.
For Chief Manager (IT – CISO): CISA/ CISSP certification of ISACA with the graduation in CSE/ IT or MCA Or CISA/ CISSP certification of ISACA with the graduation in engineering with diploma in Computer application:
For Chief Manager (Operation Risk): PG in any discipline especially in Statistics or Economics
For Chief manager (Credit Risk): MBA (Finance) Or PG in Economics or statistics Or CA or ICWA
For Manager (Model development and validation under Basel): PG in Statistics is required for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
For Manager (operation risk management): PG in any discipline
For Manager (market risk management): The applicant must have graduation in any discipline with the certification in financial risk management
For Manager (CA/ ICWA): The aspirant must have passed the final examination of CA/ ICWA.
For Manager (Security): Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
For Company Secretary: The candidate must be graduated with minimum 50% marks or above from a recognized university with Associate company secretaryship from the institute of company secretary of India. Preference will be given to those candidates with additional qualification of CA/ ICWA.