DMRC Application Form 2016 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has released DMRC Application Form 2016 online on its official portal. Application can be filled for various Executive and Non-Executive posts. Candidates have to fill their Application form and pay the application to complete the process. Admit Card for DMRC Recruitment 2016 for said posts will be available after the completion of application process.
|Commencement of Online Registration||16 Sep 2016|
|Application fee to be paid||17 Sep to 18 Oct 2016|
|Last date to generate bank challan||15 Oct 2016|
|Last date for Registration||15 Oct 2016|
DMRC Application Form 2016 for Executive and Non-Executive (Maintainer, CRA)
Interested and Eligible candidate who met their eligibility criteria can fill their Application form online form here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax)
- Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com or from the direct link provided below. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, GATE score card (wherever applicable), OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only. Click here to see the complete guidelines of Photograph and Signature.
How to pay fee in DMRC Application Form 2016
- After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 15.10.2016 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
- The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1 st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate may re-visit the career link i.e. “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
- Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No./Bank reference no. and a Registration Slip will be generated after successful submission of written exam fee in the bank, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.