DNS Bank Application From 2017 has released 40 vacancies for Assistant Manager post. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join the Bank as Assistant Manager, is required to register for the Online Written Examination. Candidate can get all details about DSN Bank on this page.
DNS Bank Application Form 2017
DNS Bank Application Form is now available on the official website or on this page. candidate can directly fill the application form through the given link below.
|Online Registration||20 Nov 2017 to 04 Dec 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online|
|Closure for editing application details||04 Dec 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||19 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the online form of DNS Bank 2017 for Assistant Manager.
Official website: www.dnsbank.in
DNS Bank intends to fill 40 positions in Assistant Manager cadre at various locations pan Maharashtra, in phase manner.The application form is available on the official website of DNS Bank. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling the application form. Interested and Eligible candidate can fill the application form for the post of Assistant Manager.
- Rs. 600/- for open category candidate.
- Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidate.
Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified as under. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post.
Age- Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.1996.
Degree (Graduation) in any stream from a recognized University. However, please note that candidates with Degree (Graduation) in the faculty of Engineering, Medical, paramedical, Technical graduation or Diploma shall not be allowed to participate in the process and their candidature shall not be permitted.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is the mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
How to apply?
- Candidates to go to the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen or click on the link given on this page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details on the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.