DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020– Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has announced 41 Trade Apprenticeship in multiple domains, for Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL). The announcement of the vacancies is done through the advertisement number NPOL/TA/01/2020. Before filling the application form of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 candidates have to get themselves registered online at apprenticeship.gov.in. Know all the important details related to the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 in this aticle.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Click on the image below to download the short notice of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Refer the screenshot below to know the total vacancies in details. The screenshot also explains the educational qualification required for each discipline.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Reporting Schedule
Candidates who have successfully regietered their names and also have fulfilled the eligibility criteria should reach the DROMI NPOL (landmark- near SBI NPOL Thirakkara Branch, Cochi) for document verification. Schedule of the same is given in the screenshot above.
Reporting Time: Candidates have to report between 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM, with all their original documents of caste, age, experience and qualification.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 How to Apply
Candidates have to fill the application form, with the coloured passport size recent photograph and have to reach the DRDO office on time. With the application form, candidates have to carry all their original documents, self-attested copies of their testimonials and certificates. Performa of the application is as follows:
How to Apply
Before filling the form candidates have to register their names on the official website. Here is the step by step guide of the same:
- Step 1: Go to the official website which is http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Step 2: On the main page at the top, candidates will see the option of ‘Apprentices’ as shown below . As soon as they keep the cursor on it, a drop-down list will appear, where they will find the multiple options. Out of all these options candidates have to select the option that says “Candidate Registration.”
- Step 3: From here candidates have to choose the relevant option and proceed with registering their names.
Stipend Details of DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indicative stipend to the selected candidates will be as follows:
|2-3 year ITI holder||Rs 8050|
|01 year ITI holder||Rs 7700|
Note: Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, NPOL, Kochi shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
Terms and Conditions for Apprenticeship Selection
Here are some terms and conditions laid down by the authorities for the candidates who are willing to apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Before the contract of apprenticeship is signed, candidates have to ensure that they are medically fit
- Document and certificate verification is very important, anybody who fail in the same, will not get selected
- Candidates coming for the interview have to bear their expenses by themselves, no TA/DA will be paid to them.
- Before doing the registration and filling the form, candidates have to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria