|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
DSSSB Admit Card 02/2017 will be issued to the registered candidates few days before the examination. The admit card will be given to the candidates with the successful application for the recruitment to the various posts under different departments of Government of Delhi. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in as per the scheduled dates only. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘DSSSB Admit Card 02/2017’, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website.
The admit card can only be downloaded through the online mode as no candidate will get the admit card through post/courier/in person. The candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials such as application number and date of birth from the official website. The candidates will have to carry the admit card on the day of the examination.
Highlights of the Admit Card
- The admit card will consist of all the information regarding the examination such as exam venue, date, time etc.
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
- The admit card will be an important document without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Candidates applied for ‘DSSSB 02/2017’ must go through the important dates regarding the admit card as given in the table below:
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||September 15, 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Date of Examination||To be announced soon|
Steps to Download the Admit Card
To download the ‘DSSSB Admit Card 02/2017’, the candidates need to follow the steps as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates will have to visit the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search for the link to admit card and click on the searched link on the homepage of the website.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates need to enter the login details such as application number and date of birth to download the admit card.
Step 4 – After the successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen and the candidates need to check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
Step 5 – After verifying all the details, the candidates need to download and save the admit card.
Step 6 – Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates need to retain the admit card in a safe and secure place until the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must carry the admit card and all the other important documents at the time of the examination.
- Candidates must ensure that the invigilator will sign the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to read all the important instructions given in the admit card before appearing for the examination.
The next event in the recruitment process will be of Exam Pattern. Candidates need to go through the exam pattern including exam syllabus, question-type, distribution of marks etc before the examination. The exam pattern is available to the candidates on the official website only. This will help the candidates to enhance their preparation for the examination.