|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced on 07 August 2017 that there is a requirement of around 15000 suitable candidates for the various posts in Government of NCT of Delhi. To fulfill the purpose, a written test will be held for which the candidates must apply first. All the information has been provided on the official website at dsssb.delhigov.nic.in Candidates are required to respond to the advertisement by applying using the apply link that will be activated form 25 August 2017. The applications must be made in online mode at dsssbonline.nic.in The last date to apply is 15 September 2017 upto 05:00 PM. Applications received through any other mode shall be rejected summarily. After this date, the link will be deactivated.
The candidates have to clearly indicate the post for which they are going to apply. There are posts like Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical), Patwari (Revenue Deptt.), Legal Assistant (Directorate of Education), Special Educator (MCD), Primary Teacher (MCD) etc. what candidates must be careful about is observing Number of Vacancies for the particular post and Eligibility requirements. There is a separate post dedicated to explaining eligibility conditions. You must proceed to apply only if you are eligible.
Kind Attention of Applicants applying for the post of Primary Teacher (Post Code 16/17) & Special Educator (Post Code 15/17), Click here.
Latest – Application Form has been started for DSSSB 02/2017 for following Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Post Code 11/17
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Post Code 12/17
- Patwari – Post Code 13/17
- Special Education (Primary) – Post Code 15/17
- Teacher (Primary) – Post Code 16/17
Important Dates for DSSSB Application Form
The eligible and interested candidates can check the table below to find out the dates planned for holding the events. These are official dates announced by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
|Online applications at dsssbonline.nic.in begins on||25 August 2017|
|Online applications at dsssbonline.nic.in ends on||15 September 2017 upto 05:00 pm|
To Apply Online for DSSSB 02/2017 – Click here.
Instructions for applying
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the Instructions for Applying Online carefully which are available on the website of the Board before filling up the form for the concerned post(s).
- Benefit of reservation for various categories such as SC/ OBC/ ST etc. shall be given Govt. Policy of NCT of Delhi.
- The successful candidates shall be required to submit authentic self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card along with the hard copy of the online application form downloaded from the website.
- All these documents must be produced at the time of verification.
- Any piece of information shall not be considered if it is not claimed in the application form.
- The centers for holding the test will be in Delhi.
- Candidates must carry with them their original Aadhar Card to the examination centre.
- Failing to all the above listed will mean cancellation in candidature ship.
DSSSB Online Application Registration System (OARS)
The Application form will be filled through OARS (Online Application Registration System). This will be the sole method for applying before 15 September 2017.
Registered User Sign In
The candidates who have already registered shall provide the following details to sign in and complete the application form. (i) Date of Birth, (ii) Year of Passing 10th class, (iii) Password, (iv) Visual Code (displayed on screen) (v) Type the code shown.
The link to get a new password is provided at the bottom of the Registered User Sign In box, when you click the link, a new window will open and the candidates will be asked to enter their Registration Number Date of Birth and class 10th Roll Number, Year of Passing 10th class. After sufficing these details, candidates can choose any of the three options
- (i) Get OTP on your registered Mobile Number to reset Password
- (ii) Submit Request to change Registered Mobile Number/ Email Id
- (iii) Know status, if you have submitted request for change of Mobile Number/ Email Id
The new registration will be done at dsssbonline.nic.in when the candidates visit the website, they observe on the right hand side of the page a new sign under the title “Click for New Registration in blue color” will be highlighted. After clicking the link, the candidates will need to provide the following details to begin with the Registration Form
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter Roll Number of 10th Class
- Enter year of passing of10th class
Once these details are submit, the candidates will observe that a Registration Form will open. In which the candidates have to provide the following details:-
- Name- as mentioned in educational certificates. Don’t use Mr., Ms., Dr. etc.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender- Male/ Female
- Mobile Number- 10 digits Number without any 0,91 etc.
- Registration Password- Password must contain 8 minimum characters including one uppercase (A-Z), one lowercase (a-z), one digit (0-9), one special character [!$%^*@#&]
- Re-type the password to confirm it
- Undertaking- I Know the above details are correct and if wrong, Board’s decision will be final and binding on me
DSSSB 2017 Educational Qualification
There will be requirement of entering the educational qualification. All the candidates must first and foremost read the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Board without satisfying which, a candidate will not be allowed to appear for the test. The certificates must be kept handy.
DSSSB Uploading Documents
The candidates are also advised to keep important documents such as passport size photograph and signature in digital meaning scanned so that when the time comes, they can be uploaded in the spaces whenever demanded.
DSSSB 2017 Application Fees
The candidates are required to pay the sum of Rs. 100/- as part of application form completion. Moreover, candidates form Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, Women candidates & Ex-Servicemen will be exempted from paying the fees.
DSSSB 2017 Application Fee Payment
The fee for completing the application form must be paid only through SBI E-Pay. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. And applications of such candidates will be rejected. The fee once paid will not be refunded.