Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is a joint venture of NTPC Limited, PFC, REC and POWERGRID. Ministry of Power has set up EESL to facilitate implementation of energy efficiency projects.Within very few years of its inception EESL has made rapid strides in the area of Demand Side Management, and for its growth and development is looking for bright, committed, enthusiastic and self-driven young professionals for various posts.For more details regarding the various posts, eligibility and selection process go through the article.
EESL Recruitment 2018
The candidates can check all the important dates for EESL
|Online application form released on||10 Sep 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 Sep 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||2nd week of Oct 2017|
|Written exam will be held on||15 Oct 2017|
Apply Here: The candidates can apply for EESL Recruitment 2018 from here.
The application form will be available online. Candidates can apply from the official site, through the link provided in the ‘Careers’ page of EESL or the link provided below in this article.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old).
- Candidates also need to upload their scanned signature.
- An updates resume will also be uploaded.
- No hard copies are required to be sent to EESL prior to interview.
- Candidates have to chose the venue at the time of filling of online application form.
- After uploading of the documents, candidates will get their login id and password.
- Keep it safe until the recruitment process is over.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the official website. After registration, candidates are required to pay the requisite application/examination fee through online mode by using Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt of online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online, transaction may not have been successful.
- Preserve the hardcopy of the system generated and e-Receipt for submission during the time of document verification and pre-recruitment medical test. The hardcopy is not to be sent to EESL office.
- The fee structure is as follows:
|Recruitment||For UR candidates||For OBC||For SC/ST/PH candidates|
|EESL/0320/10||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Nil|
Eligibility Criteria for EELS Recruitment 2018
Online written examination will be conducted in multiple centers in major cities across the country followed by GD, wherever applicable, and Interview.The following weightage would be assigned for Written Examination, GD & Interview for the purpose of final selection of candidates.
|Parameter for Final Selection||Weightage (Percentage)|
After the Final Interview, a panel of candidates on merit would be prepared and the appointment(s) shall be offered to the candidates in the order of merit.
Note:No GD/Interview will be conducted for S0 and S1 grades and they will be selected based on the merit in written exam.