ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016 is being organized by Department of School Education, Punjab for the selection of ETT Teachers for 2005 vacancies. Candidates who have qualified PSTET – 1 shall be eligible for ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016. Get the complete details about the ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016 such as Application form, Eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Conducting Body: Department of School Education, Punjab
Name of Post: ETT Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 2005
|Ex -Servicemen (Gen)||140|
|Ex -Servicemen (SC)||80|
|Ex -Servicemen (BC)||40|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are willing to get a teaching job in Punjab must apply for the ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016. The Application Process and other recruitment activities shall be carried out as per the schedule provided below.
|Start date for filling online application form||12 Aug 2016|
|Last date for online registration||28 Aug 2016|
|Last date for submission of application fee||30 Aug 2016|
|Last date for submission of application form||02 Sep 2016|
ETT Punjab Scrutiny of Documents
Department of School Education, Punjab released notification for the selection of ETT Teachers for 2005 vacancies and the last date to apply for this recruitment was 28 Aug 2016. This is to inform all candidates that the schedule for document verification and other important details are uploaded on or before 19 Sep 2016 on Education Recruitment Board Website. For more details of Punjab ETT Recruitment 2016 like time and place of scrutiny will also be uploaded on Department’s website.
Public Notice Regarding Scrutiny Schedule
Click here for List of Candidates Called for Scrutiny.
Click here to generate Scrutiny Form from account using Registration No. and Password.
ETT Punjab Application Form 2016
Candidates may note that the application form for ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016 is open and the same can be submitted by registering on the official website of DSE Punjab. Application process is online and the application fee is to be remitted through Bank challan. The direct link for the online application form has been provided below.
PSEB Teacher Recruitment Application: Click Here to Apply Online for ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016 for 2005 vacancies.
Application Fee :
- General / UR – Rs 500/-
- SC / ST – Rs 250/-
- Ex- Servicemen – No Fee
How to apply for ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016
- Go to official link to apply online as provided below.
- Then Fill all the necessary details under the New Registration sections and click ‘Register’ button.
- After Successful Registration candidates will be informed through an SMS which includes candidates Registration number and Password.
- Then Fee submission can be done through Bank challan or can deposit fees in State Bank of Patiala.
- After successful fee submission candidates will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Candidates are also advised to upload their current photograph and scanned signature at the time of filling Online Application Form .( Photo 40 KB and Signature 25 KB size will not exceed than this and should be in jpg format )
- After completing the application form, candidates shall click the final submit button.
- Candidates are advised to take out Application form printout.
Age Limit: The Candidate should be atleast 18 years old and at max 37 years old as on 01 Jan 2016 to apply for EET Punjab Recruitment 2016. There shall be relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government norms. Refer to the official notification for complete details.
- The candidates applied for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2016 must be Matric/ 12th with minimum of 2 years Training/ Elementary Teachers Training of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory.
- The candidate must have passed in PSTET- 1 Examination.
All those candidates applying for the ETT Punjab Recruitment shall be judged on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam (10th & 12th) and the Score of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET – 1).
After the analysis, a merit list shall be prepared accordingly which will contain the names / roll no. of candidates who are provisionally selected. Candidates will be called for document verification as many as three times the total number of posts.