FCI Application Form 2019 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released FCI Online Application Form 2019 at fci.gov.in on February 28, 2019. Zone wise application links are available on the official website. The candidates can apply online for FCI Recruitment 2019 up to March 30, 2019. The application fee of Rs. 500/- have to be submitted within this time span. The SC / ST / PWD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman category candidates are exempted to pay the fee. All the candidates who will fill the form have to generate the print copy of FCI Application Form 2019 until April 14, 2019. Check more details about FCI Application Form 2019 from this page.
FCI Application Form 2019
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019 will be done for 05 zones and 09 postcodes and the candidates can apply for only one zone and for only one postcode. For more information regarding FCI Application Form 2019 check the schedule given below.
|FCI Application Form 2019||Important Date|
|Online Application Form commencing on||
28 Feb 2019 from 10 AM
|Application Form filling last Date||
30 Mar 2019 by 11:59 PM
|Application Fee submission last Date||
30 Mar 2019 by 11:59 PM
|Last date for printing the application||14 Apr 2019|
Apply Online –
- Click here to Register for North Zone FCI 2019.
- Click here to Register for East Zone FCI 2019.
- Click here to Register for West Zone FCI 2019.
- Click here to Register for South Zone FCI 2019.
- Click here to Register for North East Zone FCI 2019.
Official Notice of FCI Application Form 2019
FCI Application Fee 2019
For completing the registration process candidate has to make the Application Fee payment. The candidates who will not make the fee payment those form will be not accepted. From below candidates can check the FCI 2019 Application Fee details.
- Rs 500/- excluding GST for unreserved candidates.
- SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman / Women cadidates are Exempted to pay the fee.
Mode Of Payment – The candidates can only use online payment gateway for making the application fee payment. By using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, and IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI candidates can make the FCI Application Fee 2019 payment.
How To Fill FCI Application Form 2019?
As the FCI has released the zone wise links, hence the candidates have to check the zone names and their respective states under the zones.
|North Zone||East Zone||West Zone||South Zone||North East Zone|
|Delhi Region||Bihar Region||Chhattisgarh Region||AP Region||Arunachal Region|
|Haryana Region||Jharkhand Region||Gujarat RegionMaharashtra||Karnataka Region||Assam Region|
|HP Region||Orissa Region||RegionMP Region||Kerala Region||Manipur Region|
|J&K Region||WB Region||–||Tamil Nadu Region||Nagaland Region|
|Punjab Region||–||–||Telangana Region||NEF Region|
Now click on the respective link in which zone you are residing. A page similar to the below image will open. Here the candidates can see the important dates. The new user has to click on the link provided there, as “Click here for New Registration”.
On clicking on the above link, the application form will open. Here the candidates have to fill the following data.
Part – I Basic Information
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number & email id
On entering the details the registration will be done. An OTP will be sent to candidates mobile number and email id for verifying the details.
Part II Upload Photo and Signature
Now the candidates have to do a fresh login and have to upload the picture and signature in jpeg format only. Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
Now upload the photo and signature, the file name should be saved with block letters.
Part III Details
The candidates have to fill the details of his/her correctly.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Educational details
- Qualification details
- Select the examination center
After entering all the details click on the Save and Next button.
Part IV Preview
In this section, the candidates can preview all the details which he/she have entered till now. Here candidates have to confirm the details filled by himself/ herself is correct, and he/she will be responsible for any incorrect or false representation. Till here only the candidate can go back and edit the pages.
Thereafter, Application Form next page will open in that candidates have to upload scanned
- Handwritten declaration
- Thumb impression
After uploading the documents once the candidates should read all the details mentioned in it. After that click on the Final Submit button.
Part VI Payment
On clicking at the final submit button, Payment page will display on the screen in that fill details related to the online payment and then click on the Submit button.
What After Making FCI Application Fee 2019 Payment?
After making the FCI Application Fee 2019 Payment candidates should follow the instruction given below.
- After making the successful Payment wait up to when the intimation from the server has not been received. While the payment process do not press the back button and do not refresh the page.
- On successful completion of the payment, the e-receipt will be self-generated and will be displayed on the screen. If in the case the e-receipt not generated then it means that your payment failure. In this case, you should again login by entering Provisional Registration Number and Password and then again make the payment.
- After the successful generation of the e-receipt candidates should take the print out of it for future reference.
Instructions To Be Followed While Uploading Documents In FCI Application Form 2019
While uploading the documents the candidates should follow the instruction which has been given below. The candidates who will not follow the instruction given below those form will be not accepted by the Food Corporation of India (FCI).
- The scanned photograph should be of 4.5cm × 3.5cm dimension.
- The signature should be done with a black pen. The signature should be done using a CAPITAL LETTER.
- Thumb Impression should be done on the plain white paper by using a black and blue pen. If in case the candidate is not having left thumb then she/she can use right thumb)
- The handwritten declaration should be written on Palin white paper by using a black pen. The declaration should be written same as – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- After filling the form the candidatse should download the e recipt of should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- The candidates have to download the duly filled application form.
- FCI send the confirmation on the provided email id. In case any candidate didn’t receive the mail. He/ she is advised to check the junk email once.
Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment 2019
Before filling the application form candidate’s first read the Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment 2019. If the candidates are meeting up with the criteria then only he/she should apply for it. From below candidates can read the detailed Eligibility Criteria of FCI Recruitment 2019
Age Limit –
|Post Code||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|A||J.E. (Civil Engineering)||28 years|
|B||J.E. (Electrical Mechanical)||28 years|
|C||Steno. Grade- II||25 years|
|D||AG-II (Hindi)||28 years|
|E||Typist (Hindi)||25 years|
|F||AG-III (General)||27 years|
|G||AG-III (Accounts)||27 years|
|H||AG-III (Technical)||27 years|
|I||AG-III (Depot)||27 years|
Age Relaxation –
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|FCI Employee||No upper age limit|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated– UR
|Up to the age of 35 years
Up to the age of 38 years
Up to the age of 40 years
Educational Qualification –
|Post Code||Educational Qualification|
|A||Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering + experience of 01 year|
|B||Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering +
experience of 01 year
|C||– Graduation + O‘ level qualification of DOEACC
Any Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application
Mandatory – Speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
|D||– Graduation Degree with Hindi as the main subject.
– Proficiency in English.
– 01 years experience as a translator from English to Hindi and vice versa.
Desirable – Master’s degree qualification in Hindi.
|E||– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
– 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
– Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing
(English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
|F||Graduation + should be familiar well in the use of computers|
|G||B.Com. + Should be proficient in using computers.|
|H||B.Sc. in Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry /
Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science /
Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology
Should have the proficient knowledge in using the computer
|I||Graduation Degree in any discipline|
FCI Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will submit the application form on time for those FCI Admit Card 2019 will be issued. The admit card will be released at the official website. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry admit card on the day of the examination. Admit card will contain candidate’s name, roll number, exam center name, center code, duration of the examination, gender, photograph, signature etc. Along with the hard copy of the admit card candidates should carry one valid photo id proof (aadhar card, pan card, voter id card, passport etc).
About Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019 notification was released on February 12, 2019, at the official website. The recruitment will be done for total 9 posts namely J.E Civil Engineering, J.E Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Steno Grade-II, AG-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi), AG-III(General), AG-III(Accounts), AG-III, AG-III(Depot) for total 4103 number of vacancies. The recruitment will be done on the basis of two online examinations (Phase I Online exam and Phase II Online exam).