Admit Card for Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 is available online on its official website. Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2017 will be available to download after the completion of Application process. Get Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
Latest – Notification regarding call letter
The call letter for online aptitude / psychometric assessment for the post of Probationary Officer in Scale I, scheduled on 11th March 2017, at various locations/centers across the country, is forwarded individually to the applicant’s e-mail ID registered with us at the time of online registration. Kindly reach us at email@example.com or 0484 – 2621720, 2634032, in case of non-receipt of assessment call.
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2017
Call letter can be downloaded from the Bank’s website prior to the date of online aptitude test. Bank may send communications with regard to the selection process & final interview to the registered e-mail ID / mobile number. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID / own mobile number, he/ she should create his/ her e-mail ID and mobile number before applying online.
- Link to download the Federal Bank PO Admit Card 2017 will be available here.
How to download the Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card 2017?
- First, go to the official website of Federal Bank i.e www.federalbank.co.in.
- Click on the link available to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the required details like Registration number and Roll number.
- Click on Submit button.
- Federal Bank PO Admit Card 2017 is available to the candidates after the completion of Application process.
- Candidates can download the admit card & take print out of Federal Bank PO Admit Card.
The Bank will conduct the online aptitude test at the following centers:
The Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the centers and/ or add some other centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one he/ she has opted for.